BY REMINGTON

Get Longer Lasting Waves Faster. Ceramic Titanium Wave Plates for Less Damage. Wet/Dry Styling Indicator, Green Light:  Use on Wet Hair;  Amber Light:  Use on Dry Hair. 425°F Professional High Heat. 30 Second Instant Heat. Auto Shutoff. Unique Steam Vents Dry Hair Faster with less Damage. Eliminates Blow Drying How does it work? Traditional styling methods of blow drying then straightening can cause stress and overheating, leaving your hair damaged and brittle.  Unique steam vents found on top of this waver safely re. see more...

Laura R.
Laura R.
Brewster, New York
I am totally in love with this amazing product.. i have waves and with this waver iron my waves look more amazing.. the most inportant thing that i have been in this product is that is very csrefully with my hair..
Denise F.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't a huge fan of it. My hair was always left extremely frizzy when I straightened my hair while it was wet. Seeing the steam released from my hair always made
Me wonder if it causing more damage to my hair than straightening my hair while dry. I discontinued use and wouldn't purchase it again.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my first straighteners. I had such thick hair it didn't do much for me. It worked well for my friends with thinner hair but not for me. It also could do anything for my hair when it was wet. I was glad to be able to get another one.
Van Averie S.
Van Averie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Remington straighteners as they really last long and my hair stays straight all day long even the next day. This I can use on a slightly wet hair but I use a protecting oil before hand. I love that it heats faster and leaves my hair shiny.
Nina H.
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great when you are looking for a quick styling product on the fly. It gives you a quick option when you don't have time to dry your hair and need to style it wet. No need to worry about damaging your hair with this handy styler
Sanjida A.
Sanjida A.
Upper Darby, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this straightening machine Everytime I go outside.It takes maximum 5 minute to straighten my hair because I do shampoo.I bought it from rite aid with my plenty card.I love this a lot for the price
Jami K.
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the result I expected to end up with, this curling iron definitely helps the inexperienced gal out! I had never used a wet to dry product before but this one was great. I cut 30 minutes out of my morning routine!
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my daughter. She loves a wavy look. I think it makes beautiful waves on dry hair, but seemed to take longer when hair is wet and the look was not the same.
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
Benbrook, TX
This product was ok, I was super scared when using it because of all the steam when I straightened it I didn't want any burns, I no longer use this product, I wouldn't buy again, I didn't like it.
Sheila I.
Sheila I.
Fairfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product changed the way I dry my hair! I now don't have to Blow dry my hair. I can just wash, towel dry, then go right to this iron with no problem.