Remington Wet 2 Straight Hair Straightening Iron
Get the look you want even when you are running late with the Remington Wet 2 Straight 2" Hair Straightener. This tool is made with ceramic plates so it will heat up in just 30 seconds. This means you can get started on your styling in no time. It has steam vents that allow you to start styling even when your hair is wet. This professional hair straightener is durable. It has 30 different adjustable settings so you can get the ideal temperature and it will provide up to 420 degrees of professional-grade heat. Use this ceramic hair straightener to give your hair that sleek, shiny look. It works well whether you are headed to the office or going out for dinner with friends.
Remington Wet 2 Straight 2" Hair Straightener, S7311:
- Ceramic plates allow this performance tool to heat up in just 30 seconds
- Distinctive steam vents allow you to start styling right out of the shower without drying your hair first
- Professional hair straightener provides up to 420 degrees of professional-grade heat
Top Questions See all 175 Q&A
- "its been almost 6 years since I bought this straightner and its still great,i sometimes use it on damp hair and sometimes on dry,it works great both ways I don't know about wet I havnt tried but im sure it works just as well as with the damp n dry hair." in 16 reviews
- "Make sure to use a leave in conditioner and to use heat protectant on your hair when using this otherwise it'll ruin your hair pretty quickly." in 15 reviews
- "I bought a Remington Wet 2 Straight about 7 years ago and use it on a daily basis and it still works like it did right out of the box!" in 13 reviews
- "It takes me longer to straighten than a normal straightener but I get to skip blow drying which I absolutely hate so it is so worth it." in 11 reviews
- "I've had it for a very long time and still works, but the button to turn I gets stuck sometimes!" in 9 reviews
I use this when my hair is damp and I either don’t have my blow drier, or time. There are number indicated heat settings and color coded for the dampness of your hair. This feature makes it super easy to avoid burning any hair. As long as the iron is set to the proper temperature, it takes 1-2 passes to dry and mostly straighten my hair while maintaining volume! A third pass would finish the job; although I like to do the third pass with another brand that gives me a smoother finish.
Ive had this tool for over 5 years, and with cleaning it, and it still works like when I first got it. Even after a few falls off the counter
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos