BY REMINGTON #9 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Get the look you want even when you are running late with the Remington Wet 2 Straight 2" Hair Straightener. This tool is made with ceramic plates so it will heat up in just 30 seconds. This means you can get started on your styling in no time. It has steam vents that allow you to start styling even when your hair is wet. This professional hair straightener is durable. It has 30 different adjustable settings so you can get the ideal temperature and it will provide up to 420 degrees of professional-grade heat. Use this ceramic hair straightener to give your hair that sleek, shiny look. It works well whether you are headed to the office or going out for dinner with friends.

Remington Wet 2 Straight 2" Hair Straightener, S7311:

• Ceramic plates allow this performance tool to heat up in just 30 seconds
  • Distinctive steam vents allow you to start styling right out of the shower without drying your hair first
  • Professional hair straightener provides up to 420 degrees of professional-grade heat

Remington Wet 2 Straight Hair Straightening Iron
  • "its been almost 6 years since I bought this straightner and its still great,i sometimes use it on damp hair and sometimes on dry,it works great both ways I don't know about wet I havnt tried but im sure it works just as well as with the damp n dry hair." in 16 reviews
  • "Make sure to use a leave in conditioner and to use heat protectant on your hair when using this otherwise it'll ruin your hair pretty quickly." in 15 reviews
  • "I bought a Remington Wet 2 Straight about 7 years ago and use it on a daily basis and it still works like it did right out of the box!" in 13 reviews
  • "It takes me longer to straighten than a normal straightener but I get to skip blow drying which I absolutely hate so it is so worth it." in 11 reviews
  • "I've had it for a very long time and still works, but the button to turn I gets stuck sometimes!" in 9 reviews
Lakeisha M.
Birmingham , AL
I have an older version of the Remington Wet 2 Straight flat iron/hair straightener. The model number is S-8000i. It was given to me as a Christmas gift many years ago. I love this product because it has continued to work with no problems for so many years. I would highly recommend. The only thing about mine is that the heated metal plates are starting to rust due to age (I never actually used this on wet hair, so I know that's not why it's rusting). Looks like I will have to upgrade to a newer model soon. I hope the newer ones work just as great as mine and hopefully are more lightweight.
Stephanie Q.
Denver, CO
I have model s7900t, and I love it. Enexpensive. Easy to use. Last.

I use this when my hair is damp and I either don’t have my blow drier, or time. There are number indicated heat settings and color coded for the dampness of your hair. This feature makes it super easy to avoid burning any hair. As long as the iron is set to the proper temperature, it takes 1-2 passes to dry and mostly straighten my hair while maintaining volume! A third pass would finish the job; although I like to do the third pass with another brand that gives me a smoother finish.

Ive had this tool for over 5 years, and with cleaning it, and it still works like when I first got it. Even after a few falls off the counter
Victoria T.
I have owned this straightener for about 10 years and its still going strong. I really don't know what to say about it though. It does what it's supposed to do and it does it very well. I have never owned any other straightener so I can't compare it to any other one. Either way, it works and has been used and abused by myself, children, friends, etc... for many years, so I would definitely recommend this straightener to anyone and everyone that wants to get straight hair while on a budget. Because it's been so long since I purchased it I can't remember the exact price, but I do know that it's around $30. Well worth that and then some.
Shelby O.
The Remington wet 2 straight straightener does the same job as a $100-200 straightener. I use this product on a regular basis and love it each and every time.This product is simple to use and I love how you can control the heat settings. I tried another straightener brand and I found myself coming back to my wet 2 straight Remington one. I will not try anything else. If you are a person who does not straighten your hair on a regular basis you can easily get away with using this product. You can buy this at any major hair care retailer for under $30.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I, under no circumstances, would recommend someone putting their wet hair into a hot iron - regardless of the product description. This is asking for damage 101. The steam coming off your hair and the singe you hear as you pass it throw your locks is a RED FLAG people. I give it two stars because I used it when I was younger and it did work - but took a very long time since it was drying your hair with direct heat in the process. If you have this product, please blow dry your hair to damp at the least before you use it.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
I've had this straightener for almost a year now (it looks different from the one in the picture) but it works really well. Mine has vents but the steam doesn't go out through them. It works well but will shut off while I'm still using it because it only stays on for about an hour before automatically cutting off for safety reasons (if you forget to turn it off). It does a good job straightening my hair and helping me to keep it straight and smooth like I like it. This helps me to cut out the hair dryer and put my hair through less heat stress.
Brianna D.
So this hair straightener is super inexpensive, which is why I bought it to try. I love that it has two settings- one if you’re straightening wet hair and one if you’re styling dry hair (temperature matters). It has a self turn off feature which is the best because I always leave mine on by accident. The only thing is if you straighten damp hair, it does cause some frizz and damage, especially over time. Still love it though, I think that’s to be expected anyways.
Diana R.
Time saver! Say goodbye to blow drying your hair and THEN ironing it. With this iron you can go ahead and straighten your hair even when it’s wet!! It’s amazing I use it almost everyday I love a nice sleek look. You can use it on dry hair and, it has a button for steam whenever your hair is wet! Love it and super affordable. You can find this at Walgreens that’s where I bought mine. It’s been like 3 years and is working perfect! 👌
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I have an older version of this straightener that I have been using since 2007!! It is still going strong and I use it at least 3 times a week on my very long, thick, curly hair. Obviously, you should NEVER straighten your hair from wet. Even if my hair is still a little damp, this straightener will begin to steam and burn my hand. It's also horrible for your hair and will only create frizz.
Lauren D.
I️ have had this straightener for yearssss! I️ bought the original one when I‎t first came out and I only had to replace I‎t once when it wasn’t compatible with the outlets in Italy. This thing is ever lasting and straightens my hair beautifully without being too overly straight. I‎t ends up shiny and smooth and since it’s wet to dry I‎t has a lot of heat so even with damp hair I‎t works!
Wendi H.
cincinnati, OH
How often do you use this? and what setting/type of hair do you use/have?
Elizabeth R.
Those it leave the hair frizzy?
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
How wet can your hair be to use this?
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
How does this iron compare to the other Remington flat irons? I have their frizz free 1 inch and it works great. I had their pearl flat iron that worked great BUT after only 3 months it stopped working. I was so upset because of how happy I was with it and then it just died on a bad hair day at that!
Maricela V.
Since your hair is still wet, does it burn your hair?