BY REMINGTON #15 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Get the look you want even when you are running late with the Remington Wet 2 Straight 2" Hair Straightener. This tool is made with ceramic plates so it will heat up in just 30 seconds. This means you can get started on your styling in no time. It has steam vents that allow you to start styling even when your hair is wet. This professional hair straightener is durable. It has 30 different adjustable settings so you can get the ideal temperature and it will provide up to 420 degrees of professional-grade heat. Use this ceramic hair straightener to give your hair that sleek, shiny look. It works well whether you are headed to the office or going out for dinner with friends.

Remington Wet 2 Straight 2" Hair Straightener, S7311:

• Ceramic plates allow this performance tool to heat up in just 30 seconds
  • Distinctive steam vents allow you to start styling right out of the shower without drying your hair first
  • Professional hair straightener provides up to 420 degrees of professional-grade heat

Remington Wet 2 Straight Hair Straightening Iron
  • "its been almost 6 years since I bought this straightner and its still great,i sometimes use it on damp hair and sometimes on dry,it works great both ways I don't know about wet I havnt tried but im sure it works just as well as with the damp n dry hair." in 16 reviews
  • "Make sure to use a leave in conditioner and to use heat protectant on your hair when using this otherwise it'll ruin your hair pretty quickly." in 15 reviews
  • "I bought a Remington Wet 2 Straight about 7 years ago and use it on a daily basis and it still works like it did right out of the box!" in 13 reviews
  • "It takes me longer to straighten than a normal straightener but I get to skip blow drying which I absolutely hate so it is so worth it." in 11 reviews
  • "I've had it for a very long time and still works, but the button to turn I gets stuck sometimes!" in 9 reviews
Lakeisha M.
Birmingham , AL
I have an older version of the Remington Wet 2 Straight flat iron/hair straightener. The model number is S-8000i. It was given to me as a Christmas gift many years ago. I love this product because it has continued to work with no problems for so many years. I would highly recommend. The only thing about mine is that the heated metal plates are starting to rust due to age (I never actually used this on wet hair, so I know that's not why it's rusting). Looks like I will have to upgrade to a newer model soon. I hope the newer ones work just as great as mine and hopefully are more lightweight.
Victoria T.
I have owned this straightener for about 10 years and its still going strong. I really don't know what to say about it though. It does what it's supposed to do and it does it very well. I have never owned any other straightener so I can't compare it to any other one. Either way, it works and has been used and abused by myself, children, friends, etc... for many years, so I would definitely recommend this straightener to anyone and everyone that wants to get straight hair while on a budget. Because it's been so long since I purchased it I can't remember the exact price, but I do know that it's around $30. Well worth that and then some.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I, under no circumstances, would recommend someone putting their wet hair into a hot iron - regardless of the product description. This is asking for damage 101. The steam coming off your hair and the singe you hear as you pass it throw your locks is a RED FLAG people. I give it two stars because I used it when I was younger and it did work - but took a very long time since it was drying your hair with direct heat in the process. If you have this product, please blow dry your hair to damp at the least before you use it.
Grecia B.
West Chicago
Received this as a gift almost 5 years ago, and it is absolutely wonderful! In a pinch, this can straighten damp hair (sopping wet hair not recommended, towel dry a little first). Steam vents allow for moisture to pass through. I typically use this on the lower settings to tame my hair a little. Heats up very quickly, and the wide 2" plates are really nice for getting all of my hair. Super effective, and the instruction booklet detailed which settings were better for dry hair and which ones for wet hair. Overall very satisfied, and I only trust Remington tools for my hair now!
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Sage S.
Boston MA
I have had this straighter for almost 10 years and still works perfectly. The best feature on this bad boy is obviously the option of using it with dry or damp hair. For those quick running out the house days with no time to blow dry your hair this straightener is the best. I do wish there was an temperature gage on the straightener instead of the levels of "heat". The quality of the straightener is amazing almost 10 years of using everyday has never let me down.
Diana R.
Time saver! Say goodbye to blow drying your hair and THEN ironing it. With this iron you can go ahead and straighten your hair even when it’s wet!! It’s amazing I use it almost everyday I love a nice sleek look. You can use it on dry hair and, it has a button for steam whenever your hair is wet! Love it and super affordable. You can find this at Walgreens that’s where I bought mine. It’s been like 3 years and is working perfect! 👌
Lexi🌞 A.
New Berlin, WI
The straightener I swear by, I had one of these that lasted me 5+ years and it’s super cheap! The 2” plates straightener your hair way faster and with less kinking than a 1” and the wet option is a blessing, wouldn’t recommend using it a lot because it’s probably not great for your hair but we all have our moments, mine recently broke and I refuse to buy any other straightener than this one to replace it
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I have an older version of this straightener that I have been using since 2007!! It is still going strong and I use it at least 3 times a week on my very long, thick, curly hair. Obviously, you should NEVER straighten your hair from wet. Even if my hair is still a little damp, this straightener will begin to steam and burn my hand. It's also horrible for your hair and will only create frizz.
Lauren D.
I️ have had this straightener for yearssss! I️ bought the original one when I‎t first came out and I only had to replace I‎t once when it wasn’t compatible with the outlets in Italy. This thing is ever lasting and straightens my hair beautifully without being too overly straight. I‎t ends up shiny and smooth and since it’s wet to dry I‎t has a lot of heat so even with damp hair I‎t works!
Wendi H.
cincinnati, OH
How often do you use this? and what setting/type of hair do you use/have?
Elizabeth R.
Those it leave the hair frizzy?
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
How wet can your hair be to use this?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Does your hair have to air dry a bit first?
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
How does this iron compare to the other Remington flat irons? I have their frizz free 1 inch and it works great. I had their pearl flat iron that worked great BUT after only 3 months it stopped working. I was so upset because of how happy I was with it and then it just died on a bad hair day at that!

back