BY REMINGTON #9 in Hair Straighteners

Get the look you want even when you are running late with the Remington Wet 2 Straight 2" Hair Straightener. This tool is made with ceramic plates so it will heat up in just 30 seconds. This means you can get started on your styling in no time. It has steam vents that allow you to start styling even when your hair is wet. This professional hair straightener is durable. It has 30 different adjustable settings so you can get the ideal temperature and it will provide up to 420 degrees of professional-grade heat. Use this ceramic hair straightener to give your hair that sleek, shiny look. It works well whether you are headed to the office or going out for dinner with friends.

Remington Wet 2 Straight 2" Hair Straightener, S7311:

• Ceramic plates allow this performance tool to heat up in just 30 seconds
  • Distinctive steam vents allow you to start styling right out of the shower without drying your hair first
  • Professional hair straightener provides up to 420 degrees of professional-grade heat

• Does this work on really natural curly hair?Be the first to answer!
  • Would you consider this the best tool for thick wavy hair? Does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new straightener, but I want one that's g...1 Answers
Remington Wet 2 Straight Hair Straightening Iron
  • "its been almost 6 years since I bought this straightner and its still great,i sometimes use it on damp hair and sometimes on dry,it works great both ways I don't know about wet I havnt tried but im sure it works just as well as with the damp n dry hair." in 16 reviews
  • "Make sure to use a leave in conditioner and to use heat protectant on your hair when using this otherwise it'll ruin your hair pretty quickly." in 15 reviews
  • "I bought a Remington Wet 2 Straight about 7 years ago and use it on a daily basis and it still works like it did right out of the box!" in 13 reviews
  • "It takes me longer to straighten than a normal straightener but I get to skip blow drying which I absolutely hate so it is so worth it." in 11 reviews
  • "I've had it for a very long time and still works, but the button to turn I gets stuck sometimes!" in 9 reviews
Amber R.
Amber R.
Homestead, FL
I've been using the Remington Wet 2 Straight since I was 12, and I'm now almost 20. In 8 years I've bought two of them, which are slightly different from each other, but both are great straighteners for the price (around $25). The newer one lacks the digital temperature control that my original one had, instead it simply has a dial that controls the temp. However, the new one features soy-infused ceramic plates which the original one didn't My hair glides a bit easier through these plates than the old ones, and makes my hair feel silky-smooth. I love this straightener and I will continue to repurchase it!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Hair Straightener is absolutely amazing! I recommend this to anyone who has ever said "I just want a good hair straightener, that works, and will last!" I have been there, years ago. I went through alot of hair straighteners, until I came across The Remington Wet to Straight Straightener. This straightens your hair fast from wet to dry, or it works on just dry hair. It leaves my hair looking healthy, not fried, like other hot irons. I have had my Remington Straightener going on 7 years, and it still works great. This is the best investment you could possibly make for you & your hair.
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA
I love this straightener! My friend bought it & while I was visiting, she said, oh you have to let me straighten your hair, this thing is awesome. And it was! It was raining, so my hair was wet from that, and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it did and didn't leave my hair feeling totally fried. It felt smooth and sleek, and actually seemed to stay straighter longer with the humidity in the air and the fact that I have naturally wavey hair that becomes instantly frizzy at the first bit of moisture in the air. I highly recommend this straightener!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had one a long time ago when I was younger but I saw this on walmart while looking for Christmas presents yesterday and though what the heck let's try it again. For $20 it can't be that bad. I bought it and took it home and washed my hair right away because I was excited to try this product! I did let my hair air dry a little but my hair is very thick so it holds water/moisture. I was surprised how well the straightener worked on my wet hair. This save me a ton of time. I am so excited to eliminate the step of blow drying my hair.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first ever straightener and it seriously lasted me years! I had it for about 7 years.. It worked up until it wouldn't stay on anymore. I recently went and purchased a thinner hair straightener and found that it does not rip out my hair the way this one did sometimes. But it definitely did the job! Also, you shouldn't really straighten your hair when its wet. I know this is marketed for that purpose but it really damages your hair!
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this straightener is great. After showering I hate having to wait for my hair to be fully dry in order to straighten it. With this straightener it can be used on wet or damp hair. I've used this product for years and have never had a problem with it drying my hair. I also have very thick curly hair and this product gets the job done without having to go over the hair a million times. I would definitely recommend.
Reagan M.
Reagan M.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this straightener it works very well. I have very thick and wavy plus it's a bit frizzy and I love to use this straightener whenever I don't want to wait for my hair to fully dry. It's very easy to use but the only down side is even if your hair is dry or damp it still leaves your hair with a burnt smell even when your on either setting. But all in all I still would recommend this product.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Fort Fairfield, Maine
I have extremely thick, coarse, and long wavy hair, and it is a challenge to straighten my hair. I can't afford a really expensive one, so I just bought this after I saw it, not a good idea. Even with a heat protectant it turns my hair like...crunchy if you know what I mean, and it snags a lot so I really don't appreciate that.

Perhaps if you have smoothr hair than I do, it might work better.
Debra v.
Debra v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was recommended as the best hair straightener to me and I have not been disappointed. I got it at Walmart for around $30 so really affordable. I am so satisfied! I was shocked with how well it straightens my hair without leaving it fried. I would recommend them making it a little harder to burn yourself with the iron... I'm a bit clumsy.
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does what it says, allows you to straighten your hair, while also drying. However, I have thick hair and I had some issues when using it with my hair. I found that I had to not only go over abnormally small sections, but I also had to go over the same section quite a few times. Overall it may work better for someone with thinner hair.
Wendi H.
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH
How often do you use this? and what setting/type of hair do you use/have?
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Those it leave the hair frizzy?
Angie B.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
How wet can your hair be to use this?
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
How does this iron compare to the other Remington flat irons? I have their frizz free 1 inch and it works great. I had their pearl flat iron that worked great BUT after only 3 months it stopped working. I was so upset because of how happy I was with it and then it just died on a bad hair day at that!
Maricela V.
Maricela V.
Since your hair is still wet, does it burn your hair?