Remington Wet 2 Straight Flat Iron 2Remington Wet 2 Straight Flat Iron 2Remington Wet 2 Straight Flat Iron 2

BY REMINGTON

Remington Wet 2 Straight Flat Iron with Soy Hydra Complex Enjoy straight, shiny tresses with the Remington Wide Wet-2-Straight Straightening Iron. Whether used on wet or dry hair, the electric flattening iron delivers professional results right at... see more...

Buy on Amazon
allie. B.
Westfield MA
The Remington Wet 2 Straight Hair Straightening Iron was the first hair straightener I ever got back when I first started high school over ten years ago. My hair is so overly thick and frizzy that straightening my hair would take hours to achieve that pin straight look that I really wanted. Once I got this tool, the time it took to straighten was cut in half. Not only did it straighten my hair perfectly, but it kept my hair straight all throughout the day. The price is great, especially for how it works and compared to other brands. I would definitely recommend this to everybody who has thick hair because t really does work wonders.
Marisa S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this brand!! I've used it for many years! My first straightener was Remington wet 2 straight the 1/2 inch. That was my ride and die straightner!! I loved it!!! So when it finally broke after 5 years i bought this one and i was not disappointed!! It gives me super straight hair down to the roots of my hair and my hair is really long it's to the back of my thigh and the way it straightens my curly hair I love it!! You would think i was born with straight hair!! Honestly this straightner is underrated! It's at Walmart for a very reasonable price for the way it performs! CHI WHO!?? this straightner is all you need and doesn't break the bank!! I put this on my life it's the best straightener ever! *fyi I have tried other brands that my friends have bought and I always go back to just using my Remington it ain't never failed me!!
Sarah R.
Easthampton, MA
I love my Remington Wet 2 Straight Flat Iron 2" Inch Plates, with Soy Hydra Complex for Healthy and Shiny Hair, with Quick 30 Seconds Heating Up To 425 Degrees Fahrenheit, and Automatic Shutoff, Temperature Indicator Lights! I use it everyday and I never leave home without it. It heats up in 30 seconds and it’s ready to get the job done. My hair is always silky smooth. It’s multiple settings allows me to have complete control of the temperature. This avoids potential burning. Also, It cleans up so very easily which is always nice. The one I currently own I’ve had for a few years now.
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
This is my favorite straightener and always has been. I’ve tried so many and always go back to this one. There are highly expensive brands out there and this one is cheap and works just as good if not better than the high end brands. This works great on damp hair and doesn’t sizzle or fry it. I use it on dry hair and it works great. It heats up so fast and turns off after not being in use of you forget to turn it off. I have straight hair already so I use a low heat setting. My hair does not dry out from this and I recommend it fully.
Maddie M.
Andover, KS
i do not recommend using this flat iron on wet hair, even though you can... i see a lot of steam which scares me, i’m not sure if it’s the best for your hair but it does not make it straight when you use it on damp hair. this flat iron works PERFECT on dry hair it is wide enough to make frizzy voluminous hair sleek straight and make it last for even a couple days. i’ve used this iron for about 3 or 4 years and it still works perfect
Alexus M.
Henderson
Purchased at: Amazon
This flat iron is absolutely horrible. Working in Cosmetolgy, these “Wet to” products are SO damaging!! You guys, seriously they are horrible. Frying your hair to its limit and it will soon just break off. If you purchase a cheaper iron, just go with a basic one that’s not “Wet to” this or that. Just blow dry your hair, and THEN apply heat. It’s not worth the long term damage.
Crystal B.
I have an older version that I've had for years! I recently purchased a fancy Remington with multi colors and a pattern, and went straight back to this one! I love it. It works amazing and I'd use it until the sad day that it quits.
Brandie M.
Tullahoma
This straightener is a quality product that does a jam up job not only straightening my hair but also doing curls if I curl my hair around it. My hair feels silky smooth after using unlike some straighteners that make your hair feel fried.
Jenna N.
Fredericksburg
I love the straightener!!! It makes my hair completely straight and doesn’t take hours to do it! Once I get out of the shower I run it through my hair and I’m done in about 30 minutes! Absolutely recommend for others. It’s awesome!!
Emma Z.
Good straightener, but kind of gets gross after months of daily use. The name is is wet to straight and if you straighten your hair wet, which I've done with this product, it steams and then after awhile every time you straighten your hair it smells like burning hair, even if it's dry when straightening. This film along the edges starts to form after awhile. Also, its a very wide straightener so it's not that great for short/ medium hair like mine.