Remington Wet 2 Straight Ceramic+Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by Tiffani D.Remington Wet 2 Straight Ceramic+Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY REMINGTON

Now with Soy Hydra Complex. 2" Soy Infused Ceramic Plates Nourishes While Styling Hair. Wet/Dry Styling Indicator, Green Light:  Use on Wet Hair;  Amber Light:  Use on Dry Hair. 425°F Professional High Heat. 30 Second Instant Heat. Auto Shutoff. Unique Steam Vents Dry Hair Faster with less Damage. Eliminates Blow Drying The Wet 2 Straight 2" Flat Iron with Soy Hydra Complex conditions, dries & straightens wet hair for the ultimate smooth finish. Traditional styling methods of blow drying then straightening can. see more...

• Does it work some what like the CHI? I really need a straightener...1 Answers
Remington Wet 2 Straight Ceramic+Titanium Flat Iron
  • "I have had this straightener for over 5 years and it still works the same as the day I bought it." in 1 review
  • "It works great and my hair feels smooth." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love this straightener, I have curly more coarse hair and it makes my hair smooth & shiny!" in 1 review
  • "I have really thick and curly hair and with this straightener, I can straighten it in only 20 minutes sometimes less." in 1 review
  • "I love this product because it saves time on blow drying then straightening." in 1 review
chauntel v.
Port Orchard
love this one. I have used Remington for years. I have coarse, which hair and it does wonders for my hair. very durable and light weight I might add. great for that straight or wavy look with the iron size, I don't even use my curling iron anymore if I want a wavy look
Kristi C.
BEST STRAIGHTER EVER! the only straightener you can use on wet hair and it's so much nice than blow drying! my hair is long and thick and I can't blowdry it without it being damp and frizzy, but the Wet2Straight leaves my hair smooth and shiny, I usually touch up with a CHI, but great for the price
Maxine t.
patillas puerto rico
This is one of the best I have bought it doesn’t burn my hair or give it that crispy feeling I have dry hair and living on an island doesn’t help but this keeps it straight or curly with no problems...
Juanita N.
Sequatchie, TN
Remington S7231 Wet to Straight Straightener I like this iron even if ur hair is damp it works... Unfortunately for longer hair it tends to pull hair... I like the ceramic plates tho
J'nay M.
Clarksville, TN
I've used this flat iron for years. I try to stay away from heat as much as possible and this works for me because it is wet to straight. I generally let my hair air dry for about an hour before use and the results are magical
Stephanie C.
Had my straightener for over 10 years! Still works amazing! Bought mine from Walmart for $20!!!!! I still can’t believe it’s still going! I do use it when I get straight out of the shower but it’s fine.
Danielle O.
Elizabethton, TN
This has been my go to straightner for over 10/years now and I love it I don't usually use it when my hair is wet but just putting products in it like hair spray an gel can dampen my hair so this nice to have on mornings im running behind an just nees to lock that look in
Kasey H.
This is the only straightener that I've ever been able to use. No other straightener will go through my hair and leaves it as straight as this one. I've always had thick wavy hair and this will always found the trick. They last you forever too! I recommend this product any time some one asks! It's not expensive and does an amazing job!
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
Well, I had the limited edition version of this for several years until it quit on me and I purchased this at my local target. I absolutely loved this product but not as much as the deluxe version. Before getting this I went to Sally's because I had a little money to splurge and I heard so much about these expensive straighteners. Well, the 60.00 one I settled on sucked! So I went and found this. Under twenty bucks and it feels much sturdier in the hand than some of the top of the line expensive brands. It heats up very quickly, and very hot, so if your not careful you will burn the beejeezus out of yourself and your hair, so choose the best setting for your hair. One thing I will say is that something towards the top does snag my hair on occasion and this did not happen with the limited addition. Also, my hair is very fine and I have found that I have to use both hand on the straightener to get it to grasp my hair if I use too fine of a section and that is annoying.
Melissa R.
I love this straightener . I've had it for about 2 years and it hasn't given up on me. I have semi-wavy hair and it works wonders. I purchased at Walmart for about $17. I usually use it on almost dry hair.
B p.
Does it work some what like the CHI? I really need a straightener, but don't want to spend too much right now.