BY REMINGTON

Remington Wet 2 Straight Flat Iron with Soy Hydra Complex Enjoy straight, shiny tresses with the Remington Wide Wet-2-Straight Straightening Iron. Whether used on wet or dry hair, the electric flattening iron delivers professional results right at... see more...

Remington Wet 2 Straight 1
Remington Wet 2 Straight 1" Inch Flat Iron with Quick 30 Seconds Heating Up To 425 Degrees Fahrenheit, and Automatic Shutoff, Temperature Indicator Lights
Buy on Amazon
Kristen S.
Starkville, MS
I used this product for 7(!!!) years without buying a new one. That being said, eventually the fuse did start to wear out, so for the last few years my straightener would randomly shut itself off while in use. I never used it to straighten my hair as that is incredibly damaging... however, this is a fantastic straightener. It did tug at my hair a good bit instead of gliding over like more expensive straighteners do, but for about $25, I was super impressed with this quality!
Brooke W.
Florida
I have very thick curly hair and it was difficult for me to find a straightener that actually would straighten my curls and this is the one and to top it off it wasn’t that expensive! Would definitely repurchase again if mine ever messed up. Remington Wet 2 Straight Flat Iron 2" Inch Plates, with Soy Hydra Complex for Healthy and Shiny Hair, with Quick 30 Seconds Heating Up To 425 Degrees Fahrenheit, and Automatic Shutoff, Temperature Indicator Lights
Tea L.
United States
Owned one of these for nearly 8 years and it definitely earned its retirement. Careful not to turn it up too high or go too fast or you're more likely to get the burnt hair smell. I do recommend at least towel drying the hair to a good degree or partially air drying for longevity.
Brooke M.
Pea ridge, AR
I use this every single day! I’ve had it for many years and it still works perfectly! It heats up super fast and doesn’t fry my hair, which is amazing! It’s super cheap for a good quality flat iron! If you are looking for an affordable flat iron that is going to last you years I would recommend this one!
anshanie S.
Orlando
I live by the Remington wet to straight flat iron! I’ve gone through 2 of these in the past 6-7 years. They are durable and long lasting. I love that you can adjust the heat settings and that it is safe to use on damp hair. Highly recommend!!
Mingee P.
Ft Washington, MD
I do not like this straightener. Period. It damaged the living crap out of my hair and it dried it out so badly. I probably had the hardest time trying to bring my hair back to life after I had to use this a few times temporarily. Sigh. Do not get this straightener. Just don’t.
Wency D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a really good straightener for such a cheap price! I barely do my hair now but i like to straighten it specially if I’m doing a ponytail or a bun just so it will be sleek. This is perfect because ( i know it’s not very healthy but ) you can go in with this on a damp hair. It doesn’t start smoking like what other heat tools would do. I think that’s why it’s called “wet 2 straight”. It is also ceramic and the only straighter I found that doesn’t eat my hair.
Hannah G.
syracuse, ny
Perfect for girls with thicker hair, this makes straightening so quick and easy and it heats up generally fast. I had one for a couple years but it did eventually break so I had to get a new one but I 100% reccommend this product!
Paige M.
Kansas City
I have this straightner and it works wonderful. I really dont recommend using a straightner on wet hair but lets all face it weve been in that time crunch. To me it works amazing and actually makes your hair straight!
Ashley S.
Queen creek, AZ
I used this one for so many years. It was my absolutely favorite and i used it almost everyday. I really loved that it can be used on wet or dry hair. I bought mine at a local drugstore and recommend it to everyone who needs to get ready quickly!