Remington Wet 2 Straight 1

BY REMINGTON

Remington Wet 2 Straight Flat Iron with Soy Hydra Complex Enjoy straight, shiny tresses with the Remington Wide Wet-2-Straight Straightening Iron. Whether used on wet or dry hair, the electric flattening iron delivers professional results right at... see more...

Remington Wet 2 Straight 1
Remington Wet 2 Straight 1" Inch Flat Iron with Quick 30 Seconds Heating Up To 425 Degrees Fahrenheit, and Automatic Shutoff, Temperature Indicator Lights
Buy on Amazon
Wency D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a really good straightener for such a cheap price! I barely do my hair now but i like to straighten it specially if I’m doing a ponytail or a bun just so it will be sleek. This is perfect because ( i know it’s not very healthy but ) you can go in with this on a damp hair. It doesn’t start smoking like what other heat tools would do. I think that’s why it’s called “wet 2 straight”. It is also ceramic and the only straighter I found that doesn’t eat my hair.
I totally love this straightener! It's great to my hair. I use it all the time and what I like is that it even works on wet hair ! It doesn't do a lot of damage to ththe hair because it straightens hair fast and easy. This is a straighter I will always use and would totally recommend.
Cynthia C.
I bought this straightener out of desperation. I went out of town and forgot my straightener at home! This purchase was actually a good one! I have not used it on wet hair because I am too afraid to, but this tool really does the trick. Affordable, and easy to travel with!
Abbey T.
Anchorage
This straighter is my favorite!! I love it because it straightens my hair and dries it at the same time. It does not damage my hair and it gets hot enough to do curly hair too! I would absolutely recommend this hair straightener! I love it!
Mingee P.
Ft Washington, MD
I do not like this straightener. Period. It damaged the living crap out of my hair and it dried it out so badly. I probably had the hardest time trying to bring my hair back to life after I had to use this a few times temporarily. Sigh. Do not get this straightener. Just don’t.
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
This is in my opinion the best hair straightener I have ever used! It leaves my hair super smooth. The best part is that it doesn’t pull my hair, this is something I struggle with others. It gets extremely hot so heat protectant sprays are a must.
Paige M.
Kansas City
I have this straightner and it works wonderful. I really dont recommend using a straightner on wet hair but lets all face it weve been in that time crunch. To me it works amazing and actually makes your hair straight!
Ashley S.
Gilbert, AZ
I used this one for so many years. It was my absolutely favorite and i used it almost everyday. I really loved that it can be used on wet or dry hair. I bought mine at a local drugstore and recommend it to everyone who needs to get ready quickly!
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Love this wet 2 straight hair straightener ! I have in both in the 1 inch & 2 inch ! I have very crazy wavy curly hair ! Lol I got it from my local Walmart! Works wonders for my hair which can be crazy 😜! I love that I don’t have to wait for my hair to be dry which is very time saving! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a new straighter ! Very affordable great price! Can’t go wrong !
Amber B.
La feria,Tx
Due to having curly hair it is extremely difficult to get my hair completely straight. I have tried some of the most expensive hair straighteners and this is the only one that can get my hair completely straight!