Remington WDF4820 Smooth & Silky Rechargeable Wet/Dry Shaver

Remington Smooth & Silky Rechargeable Wet/Dry Shaver: Flexible trimmer system follows contours of the body to effectively trim long or stray hairs and reduce skin irritation Two flexible hypoallergenic foils offer a close shave while protecting your skin from nicks and cuts Comfort tips: smooth, rounded tips gently remove unwanted hair Rechargeable Thirty-minute cordless usage time Shower safe Also includes: charging stand with LED indicator, bikini trimmer headguard, cleaning brush

Is this the same razor as the WDF-4821 model? (same razor, but different model name?)
Start your review of Remington WDF4820 Smooth & Silky Rechargeable Wet/Dry Shaver!
All Remington razors don’t last a long time. They stop cutting after about a month if your lucky it will last longer. I might have just gotten a bad batch of them but they just don’t work for me. I don’t think it’s worth the price for only a month. It gives you razor burn every once in a while but most of the time it’s painless. It’s hard to shave your armpits. It doesn’t reach hard to get places.
After a month it stopped working. It would still run but it was cutting. When it was working it was painless and I only got razor burn every once in a while. All of the Remington razors I’ve used have stopped cutting after about a month. Upset that it stopped working so soon. I also wish it could have gotten a slightly closer shaver.
La Moille, IL
Love this electric razor. A definite must buy if u hate to shave your legs. I use this only and after a couple swipes I’m done. No mess of shave cream and getting out the razor and accidentally cutting myself!! Love it!!!! Make life easy!
Sartell, MN
It’s only ok. I have to go over my legs multiple times to make sure it gets all the hair. I wish it didn’t run on just battery and could be used when plugged in.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Remington WDF4820 Smooth & Silky Rechargeable Wet/Dry Shaver uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:remington-wdf4820-smooth-&-silky-rechargeable-wet/dry-shaver] is very lightweight and has a easy to grip handle. You can use it wet or dry and it is rechargable. I have used it about ten times and I haven't had to recharge it yet. It shaves very close with it's three blade system. It also has a flexing trimmer with comfort tips. It is a very awesome buy for under twenty bucks.
Inez
Remington smooth&silk rechargeable wet/dry shaver is a great brand I have had mine for years and take it with me on vacation etc. Charge last while shaving legs and no more batteries because all you have to do is plug in base and charge shaver up for your next use
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am on my fourth one of these. I’ve been using different models of this razor for over 10 years. I won’t change. It doesn’t pull your hair. It is super easy for shaving on the go!
Radcliff, KY
So happy that I got this shaver, hello great sliky smooth legs in just minutes. Highly recommend to those with sensative skin. My skin is very sensative, and I have had no problems. Just great results. Shaved my legs last night and they still feel silky smooth the next night. The best part is its waterproof, can be used in the shower. Shaver can be removed from the charger and it safe to take in the shower with you.
Greenacres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m currently pregnant and you know the bigger u get the harder it is to shave certain places or any place for that matter so this electric shaver just make it so much easier and I love it I never get irritated or cut I have had it for about a year and I have had and tried electric shavers in the past and I love Remington brand they never disappoint
Prairie Vlg, KS
I loove this razor!! I use it for my downstairs area if you know what I mean...and it doesn’t give me razor bumps or ingrown hairs at all!! I can use it in the shower or on the fly for a touch up. Love that you can recharge this also!