BY REMINGTON #16 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Straighten in just one pass with the Remington UV-Baked Ceramic Straightener! The special 1" ceramic plates are infused with UV powder then baked under a UV light to create a strong surface with superior heat conductivity. The plates contain 4x the... see more...

Kay H.
Auburn,WA
Great value for the price. I was a die-hard CHI user forever. This flat iron is inexpensive, has survived through travel and counter drops to the floor like a champ. Heats up faster than no other. I feel like there is a design flaw as it does not stand upright when resting on the counter. Likes to lay on its side, has to balance upright almost. Minor annoyance.
Toby G.
First off, love this straightner! I have thick hair and I would say this product does it's job. I also use this tool to curl or wave my hair. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart just recently for about 20 buck. This was my first time trying it and I will say it was worth it! Only thing better than this is my Paul Mitchell straightener but its because it cost way more
Jasmine H.
Lenoir City
At first when I saw the price (19.59 at WalMart) I was a little skeptical. After using this straightener I about screamed!! Never did I have a hair tool work so well! Loved that you can see the actual temperature on the straightener, it has a locking feature, HEATS UP WITHIN 30 seconds and powers off after not using it for a period of time
Emily R.
Love love love this flat iron my mother-in-law actually gave this to me as a gift and it's the best. I don't know where she got it but I would recommend this to anyone looking for that sleek look. Every time I use it I'm never disappointed. I don't have to turn it on all high to straighten my hair.
Bethany H.
I have had this product for a couple years, and I love it! My mom got it for me when my last straightener broke. I have had no issues. It straightens and tamed my hair really well. The straighter does not take long to heat either, so that’s nice. I am very pleased and would recommend!
Chloe' T.
Waupun
I absolutely love this flat iron. Not only is the color cute, it works super well. My hair always gets straight the first pass (I do have naturally straight hair, but when I've used it on my friends who have curly hair it works for them too). I also use my to curl my hair and I get beautiful waves every time. I like that I can adjust the heat settings as well so as not to burn my hair. It has a little loop on the end as well for hanging up.
Tonya W.
Hopedale, OH
This is the perfect straightener it is compact but also does enough hair at a time that your not trying to straighten your hair for three hours. It heats up quickly and evenly and it has different temperature settings. It's easy to handle and it even has a timer that after it has been on so long it shuts its self off.
Chelsea H.
Scranton
Bought this after having my old straightener 10 years I was nervous that it was too good of a price to work as well as it should. Well it's better than I hoped. Works amazing and takes me 10 minutes to do what use to take me 45. Such a great product.
Malaika B.
I like this straighter but it Is very hard to use because it makes your hair is very frizzy after sometimes and it’s hard to do it with coarse hair or curly hair I do not have course here but I do have curly hair and it’s pretty hard to straighten it because it hurts your hair sometimes!
Peyton P.
Love this thing! Straightens my hair super well and feels nice after. This was my first time purchasing something from Remington, and I was not disappointed. I have a lot of hair, and this gets the job done, but I do have to take my time. Overall it is a great hair tool for the price!
Gabi C.
San cristobal
ME encanta me queda bonito mi pelo

back