Remington Ultimate Stylist Teardrop Wand Attachment - 1/2Remington Ultimate Stylist Teardrop Wand Attachment - 1/2Remington Ultimate Stylist Teardrop Wand Attachment - 1/2

Remington Ultimate Stylist Teardrop Wand Attachment - 1/2"-1" Conical

BY REMINGTON

Simply lock on the conical wand attachment to the ultimate stylist handle and you are ready to style for your desired look. Get tight or medium curls with the flexibility of the -1 conical wand. The ceramic barrel works perfectly with the salon high heat of the handle to style quickly for lasting curls. Look for other attachments from remington ultimate stylist to get the complete collection! see more...

Remington Ultimate Stylist Teardrop Wand Attachment - 1/2"-1" Conical
Buy on Amazon
Victoria V.
Borrowed my sister's . It's pretty great. It's hard to figure out at first. I never used one until hers. But curls turn out pretty good.
Brianna P.
Liveoak
This wand works really good I use to have same one but mine was red. It gets hot fast so you don't have to wait for it to get hot.
Dora A.
East Las Vegas
This curling wand is very easy to use and the temperature adjustment is good as well. I would recommend if you are on a budget
Debbie A.
united states
It styled my hair very decently Jenna jenovich Meyer or try it out I would buy this again didn't have any problems with it null
Catey M.
Winston Salem, NC
Wands are not as easy as they look! Does a great job with my hair but I'm honestly terrified I'm going to burn my face.
Pauline L.
Meh this is okay. I don't really have much else to say about it. I guess it works okay for how cheap it is. But Yea.
dottie H.
I really like this wand but it’s still weird to use and the glove that comes with it doesn’t really help that much.
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
Leaves beautiful curls but after a while it stopped getting really hot still great for the price. A good bargain
Courtney C.
Roseville, MI
I love this tool! Works great for my hair. Kind of expensive but totally worth it! Makes my hair shiny and smooth
Genesis R.
This wand is AMAZING. It gives you the perfect curls and volume at the same time. Also doesn’t damage your hair