Remington Ultimate Stylist Teardrop Wand Attachment - 1/2"-1" Conical

BY REMINGTON

Simply lock on the conical wand attachment to the ultimate stylist handle and you are ready to style for your desired look. Get tight or medium curls with the flexibility of the -1 conical wand. The ceramic barrel works perfectly with the salon high heat of the handle to style quickly for lasting curls. Look for other attachments from remington ultimate stylist to get the complete collection! see more...

Remington Ultimate Stylist Teardrop Wand Attachment - 1/2"-1" Conical
Buy on Amazon
Lyndsay C.
Martinez, GA
Not the best but it is affordable. I wouldn't recommend it if you could afford better ones. I cannot right now so I am having to make due.
Heather D.
Athens
This is the only curling iron I’ve ever owned. I love it! I don’t use it much anymore but when I do I get great results. So quick and easy
Catey M.
Winston Salem, NC
Wands are not as easy as they look! Does a great job with my hair but I'm honestly terrified I'm going to burn my face.
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
Leaves beautiful curls but after a while it stopped getting really hot still great for the price. A good bargain
Courtney C.
Roseville, MI
I love this tool! Works great for my hair. Kind of expensive but totally worth it! Makes my hair shiny and smooth
Genesis R.
This wand is AMAZING. It gives you the perfect curls and volume at the same time. Also doesn’t damage your hair
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
Easy to use, heats up fast. Simple design, but curls my stubborn hair easily and the curls last much longer.
Rachel M.
love this product. gives me the perfect waves and curls last a few days. use this on special occasions
Melia C.
East Hartford, CT
This works very well. I love using the wand because you can style how you want it and it looks great
Denise L.
Makes my hair very texturized and it’s unique wand allows my hair to have different curls. Love it 😍