BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsRemington
Ultimate Stylist Teardrop Wand Attachment - 1" Extra Long

Remington Ultimate Stylist Teardrop Wand Attachment - 1" Extra Long

Just lock-in the extra long curling iron attachment to the ultimate stylist handle to style your long hair with beautiful curls. The 1 extra-long barrel has the ability to style faster, while the short curl clip holds hair in place without creating unwanted creases. Curls will last with the ceramic barrel which protects hair while evenly distributing heat. Look for other attachments from remington ultimate stylist to get the complete collection!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington Ultimate Stylist Teardrop Wand Attachment - 1" Extra Long!
Silvia A.
Midland , TX
Remington Ultimate Stylist Teardrop Wand Attachment - 1" Extra Long uploaded by Silvia A.
I love it. It’s easy to use and leave my hair amazing! I had difficulties before to curly my hair because is so straight but with this my hair is perfect all the nights even the next day! You should buy it, have a lot of options to change the temperature.
Lizbeth M.
Visalia , CA
This is a great wand, it heats up very quickly and it’s great for its price, I love the size of the wand, it really defines my curls and they stay put all day.
Faryal T.
I used this curler at my cousin’s house and I LOVED IT, she had bought it from Ulta and had not gotten the chance to use it. I have thick wavy hair and it curled my hair in 10 minutes max. I definitely would buy this product!
Chantelle L.
Duluth, MN
Out of every wand i have tried this is my favorite. It heats up fast and it quick and easy to use. Highly recommend
Brittney A.
North Branch, MN
Even though I have short hair I love the long barrel because it gives me more of the soft curl look. Heats up in seconds and stays hot. I have thin hair and this works well.
Danielle W.
Andover, NY
This product is good for hair that will actually curl and you need to know how to use it. It heats up relatively fast. I would definitely recommend to others and keep buying it myself.
aubri G.
if you’re looking for the perfect curl that isn’t too curly but isn’t going to fall out this wand is the BEST way to go! I have super straight hair and this is one of the only wands I can use to hold curl!
Tanisha D.
San Diego
This wand doesn’t automatically turn off, which I don’t like. The wand gets hot, but I feel like you have to hold your hair on it awhile for it to get the perfect curl. It does make a really pretty curl though and I love how long it is! I have long hair.
Aniylah E.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this . Especially when I decide to go out and want to do a glam look this is great
Kaleigh W.
Trinity
Although it works fine and effective, I feel as if it is burning off my hair. It seems to leave a burning smell after use. This is the only curling iron that has had that effect on my hair. I will invest more money into a better product next time. It does have a good value for the cheap price.

Looking for your answer?