Remington Ultimate Stylist Teardrop Wand Attachment - 1" Extra Long

BY REMINGTON

Just lock-in the extra long curling iron attachment to the ultimate stylist handle to style your long hair with beautiful curls. The 1 extra-long barrel has the ability to style faster, while the short curl clip holds hair in place without creating unwanted creases. Curls will last with the ceramic barrel which protects hair while evenly distributing heat. Look for other attachments from remington ultimate stylist to get the complete collection! see more...

Remington Ultimate Stylist Teardrop Wand Attachment - 1" Extra Long
Lexie C.
Wyckoff , NJ
LOVE this curling iron. I get so many compliments when I use this it’s insane. What’s also insane is the price. You really cannot beat this. The curls come out amazing and the wand is very inexpensive. The only reason I stopped using it was because I had it for 6 years and my mom bought me a new wand from a different brand fo Christmas
Briana B.
Plainfield
I love this wand! The size and extra long length gives you not to tight of curls and you don’t run out of room for those with longer hair. I would use my wand 2-4 times a week. And because of the length I would’ve have to pull my hair tight trying to fit it all on the heat so it didn’t fry my hair like wands are known to do.
Amanda D.
Alabaster
This was my first wand I had ever had at the time and I really liked it. It lasted for a long 5 years and it probably would have lasted longer if it was not used 3 times a day everyday by me, my mom, and my sister. We all love it and have bought another one to share.
Ann A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love it for small curls I found it at TJ Max and I need a even smaller one if I can found it . I curl my hair 2x a week and set it with clips to cool off the curls.
Kyndall B.
Memphis, TN
Who doesn’t love a good wand curler?

I love this wand curler because it’s very effective.

I use this occasionally and every time I’m amazed by how great my hair looks.

I’ve recommended this product many times to others and I don’t regret it.
Jaclyn G.
I really loved this product. As someone who never delved into using hair styling tool besides a straightner, and I don't know how to use a cruling iron, this was a wave of fresh air. Really easy to use and it's super quick to style my hair, heats up fast and doesn't take anytime to cool down.
Minjee J.
Mason, OH
I love this one because it’s extra long and because my hair is medium to long hair it works and curls everything in one try. What some of the ones that I’ve tried per prior I have to divide my hair into separate pieces.
ᴳᴵᴺᴬ M.
Buffalo
This curling iron does the job just fine. The best part is I have had it for so long. It was not expensive at all. I use this product all throughout summer, and I have been extremely satisfied ever since I purchased this. Yes I would buy this product again!
Molly B.
Ironton, OH
I really like this product. Mine wasn’t getting to hot when I purchased it but it could have just been mine? Not really sure but it still curled great I would buy it again and I recommend it to anyone.
Susana N.
Elizabeth, NJ
I didn't like this wand very much it actually got my hair stuck in it so many times after pulling and tugging I finally got my hair out and I didn't even like the ending results

Walmart