Remington Ultimate Stylist Big and Bouncy

The Remington Ultimate Stylist Big & Bouncy Styler delivers sexy, soft curls. Simply move the included self-grip rollers up sectioned strands of hair, turn on the styler with controlled 800-watt airflow, and remove the rollers to get larger-than-life curls. With multiple speed and heat settings,your desired look is just seconds away. Dynamic Design – Sliding heated rollers make for an uncharacteristic design that allows for incredible versatility. Salon-Quality Heat – The Ultimate Stylist Big & Bouncy Styler provides 800 watts of heated airflow. Heated Rollers – This set comes complete with three large rollers and three jumbo rollers.

Buy on Amazon
Shayna L.
I don't get it. I don't understand how this product is suppose to be useful, efficient, or reasonable. I have a lot of hair, and this would easily take me an hour to get full curls using this. you stick a roller on the end, roll your hair up, let it heat your hair to dry it, then let it set...it just takes too long. unless this thing came with 15 rollers, its going to take way too long to use. i think this could only work for someone with thin hair, that isn't too long to be effective. not me basically.
Kim S.
Review for: Black more...
I like this curling iron very much. I don’t know how to use a curling iron very well, but this is easy enough to use. I mainly use it to fix my hair for church. I would recommend this product to others.
Iris C.
I live curling wands they’re my favorite and this one works very good because it gives me bouncy,tight curls and that’s what i like i would recommend this . It’s very affordable and i would absolutely buy this for one of my friends
Andrea H.
I have just a bad day for the a little cousin man who was the one kid on that the guy and she said that she was like just saying that oh yeah yeah she but yeah you she did that she is really bad lol she was a good girl and then she he they just laughed like even more if irjfjfjr
Gabriela M.
Review for: Black more...
This curling iron is almost perfect, I'd just recommend you to wear isolating gloves when handling it because you could get seriously burnt if you're not wearing them.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
I feel awful, but I've no idea what this is and have never tried it. It just popped up on my Snaps and I'm writing this so I can go back to it and look the product up... it looks interesting!
Eureka C.
This styler didnt really do it for me. I expected wag more and it just didn't work for my hair. I love the brand but this particular product just didnt cut it
Algrys C.
Orlando, FL
I love to curl my hair. This one is pretty nice. I really like the results.. Soft curls that stays all day. Just be carefull o not to burn your hands.
Johalys C.
Remington hair products are the only kind I can use without losing the curl throughout the day. I don't even have to put hairspray in my hair
Jasmin B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
These curl iron work very well and they get very hot quickly I like straining my hair with them to it almost like doing a roller set.