Remington Ultimate Stylist

Select Click Style Your Look. 4 Looks, 1 tool, creates multiple styles with easy action style switch extends curl slides for different styles. 400°F Salon High Heat. Ceramic Plates, for less damage and faster styling. 30 Variable Heat Settings. 30 Second Heat Up. Auto Shutoff After 60 Minutes. 2 Year Warranty Why have four different styling tools for four different hairdos when you can have one tool that creates all four?  Remington’s® Style Solutions Ultimate Stylist will change your hai.

How well does this work? I have wavy thick hair and my straightener is on its last leg. Almost time to buy a new one but I don't want to spend 100+
I was going to but this but I have such bad luck with irons drying out my hair is this a good purchase?
Start your review of Remington Ultimate Stylist!
Lakewood, WA
I love this hair product. I've been using it for years. I mainly use it as a straightener, but have made waves and curls with it before. The only problem I have with it is the adjustable wings get caught in my hair or pull hairs out if I use them.
Lakewood, WA
Not horrible but not the best. A bit over priced for what I got. I got it at Sally's I probably should have returned it since it is now just collecting dust in my bathroom
Oval / Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Oily, Wavy, Curly
Little Rock, AR
I love this iron I can straighten my hair or give it tight or loose curls or just waves...4 different tools in one for only around $30 at Walmart be careful the temperature goes up to 400 and I burned my edges 😳
Oval / Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Curly, Chemically Treated
Owasso, OK
It works, but definitely doesn't compare to my chi. For the price, I am satisfied however. It kind of pulls the ends of my hair. But it is pretty affordable, I guess you get what you pay for. Wouldn't repurchase and wouldn't recommend this.
Elmhurst , NY
I've only used it a couple of times but I like it! Long cord and really cool design. This thing truly heats up extremely fast and gives me plenty of volume when I want to give my hair that fresh blow out look!
Round / Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Dryness / Dry, Normal, Straight
Israel
Perfect iron for every kind oh hair love it Bought it online store who sells it Its my first time and I'm addicted to that So satisfied with this product love it No room for improvement it's perfect