Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe Wide Curling Wand 1

Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe Wide Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"

BY REMINGTON

Curls that last all day. The Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe 1"-1.5" Curling Wand optimizes heat levels to quickly curl hair and minimize heat damage. The tapered barrel (1"-1.5") creates large-sized curls, and the exclusive nonslip ceramic coating makes it easy to just wrap and go. And these features pay off. In a consumer study, 62%* of users saw a better hold and 73%* had more control using the Thermaluxe curling wand. Better heat leads to better results. Other features include: 410 degree high heat, 30-second heat-up, auto shutoff, swivel cord, heat-protective glove, 4-year warranty.

*Compared to their previous styling tool in a consumer study conducted in January 2016. see more...

Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe Wide Curling Wand 1
Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe Wide Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"
Buy on ULTA*
Megan O.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this thing so much you'd think it was an extra limb. It was only $25 at Target, but it has lasted much longer than I expected. I got it when I was a sophomore in high school, I am now a junior in college.
jenna v.
Syracuse , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite wand.. I reach for this more than any other curling tool that I have. The curls stay for the majority of the day and it keeps them looking shiny! I purchased this on sale at ulta.
Malina L.
Waynesburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really thick, coarse hair and it took me forever to find a curling iron that not only curled my hair but the curls stay as well and this one worked perfect and my curls stay all day long!!
Alexis G.
Saluda, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not curl my hair often but it’s lasted me a while. I do not recommend hair spraying your hair and the curling it because it will leave black marks on the iron itself.
Carly T.
Palmyra, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a fan of this curling wand. It heats up quickly which is super convenient. I have a shoulder-length lob, so the 1-1/2" barrel gives me nice relaxed waves. Also - and this may seem like a weird thing to look for - but the cord isn't too heavy, which makes it easy to maneuver! I hate curling wands with stiff or heavy cords - when you have short hair, you have to be able to maneuver the wand well!
Jenny T.
For a cheaper brand of curling wands, this wand is amazing! I wouldn't want to trade it for a nicer brand. It is easy to hold and use and my curls always turn out perfect. Everyone who tries it asked me where I got it, and they're always surprised when I say Target!
Kristen J.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wand is great. I love using it to curl my hair; it heats up quickly, it has lots of options for temperatures, and it is just easy to use. The shape and weight of it are not at all hard to manage so I really think it's a great, cheap, curling wand.
Lauren T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to achieve loose curls. It heats up very fast and very easy to change temperatures. I bought it on Amazon and it was a great price. It comes with a glove so that it wouldn't burn your hand. I would definitely reccomend it to everyone
Christine H.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this curling iron for years now and it works just as well as the day I bought it! I love that you can use it to create smooth curls, or large beachy waves. Definitely one of my favorite tools
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this curling iron! It gives me bouncy life filled curls in a short amount of time! It gets a perfect amount of heat and doesn't seem to fry my hair like others have! This is one of my go to beauty products
Chloe M.
I've never used a curling wand before and I'm looking for something that will give me a loose beachy type of curl. Would you recommend this? My hair is straight but thick.