Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe Wide Curling Wand 1

Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe Wide Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"

BY REMINGTON

Curls that last all day. The Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe 1"-1.5" Curling Wand optimizes heat levels to quickly curl hair and minimize heat damage. The tapered barrel (1"-1.5") creates large-sized curls, and the exclusive nonslip ceramic coating makes it easy to just wrap and go. And these features pay off. In a consumer study, 62%* of users saw a better hold and 73%* had more control using the Thermaluxe curling wand. Better heat leads to better results. Other features include: 410 degree high heat, 30-second heat-up, auto shutoff, swivel cord, heat-protective glove, 4-year warranty.

*Compared to their previous styling tool in a consumer study conducted in January 2016. see more...

Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe Wide Curling Wand 1
Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe Wide Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"
Buy on ULTA*
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this curling wand so much. It's perfect for the beach wave curls, and I love that it gets thinner at the end, which is perfect for my fine hair. It heats up quickly and works super well. Definitely wear a glove so that you can hold the tips of your hair against the curling wand. The swivel cord is super convenient for turning the wand around without tangling the cords. Overall a great product.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
This wand is awesome! It was the first one I purchased and I have been happy with it ever since. I have long thick hair so I was nervous that it wouldn't work well with me but I was pleasantly surprised when it gave me beautiful curls. I usually curl my entire head and then brush it out with a wide tooth comb to give it a more bouncy and natural look.
Steffany L.
Steffany L.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I LOVE my curling wand!! I have very fine, pin straight hair that has never held a curl, no matter what products and tools I use. With my curling wand, my hair is perfectly curled and it will hold for days!! Not hours but days! I don't even have to use hair spray. I will never go back to a regular curling iron again!
Paola V.
Paola V.
This is actually the first time I've purchased and/or handled a curling wand (vs. curling iron) and this picture was taken immediately after my first attempt at using this product. I think my hair in this pic is by no means perfect but it's clear that this wand does what it's supposed to!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
This is probably the best curling wand I've purchased and I love the wide barrel to create loose curls with my hair
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I love using a wand. I love how perfect the curls come out and they last a little longer than curling.
Carly T.
Carly T.
Palmyra, VA
I'm a fan of this curling wand. It heats up quickly which is super convenient. I have a shoulder-length lob, so the 1-1/2" barrel gives me nice relaxed waves. Also - and this may seem like a weird thing to look for - but the cord isn't too heavy, which makes it easy to maneuver! I hate curling wands with stiff or heavy cords - when you have short hair, you have to be able to maneuver the wand well!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Easy to achieve loose curls. It heats up very fast and very easy to change temperatures. I bought it on Amazon and it was a great price. It comes with a glove so that it wouldn't burn your hand. I would definitely reccomend it to everyone
Molly T.
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
I love this curling iron! It gives me bouncy life filled curls in a short amount of time! It gets a perfect amount of heat and doesn't seem to fry my hair like others have! This is one of my go to beauty products
Catherine Linette M.
Catherine Linette M.
Tampa, FL
I am a bridal maleup artist and hairstylist and this is one of my holy grials. This tool makes amazing longlasting curls on almost any hair type. I can tell you is very good and the price point is e what takes the cake!
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
I've never used a curling wand before and I'm looking for something that will give me a loose beachy type of curl. Would you recommend this? My hair is straight but thick.