Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe Slim Curling Wand 3/4

Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe Slim Curling Wand 3/4" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #67 in Curling Irons

Curls that last all day. The Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe 0.75"- 1" Curling Wand optimizes heat levels to quickly curl hair and minimize heat damage. The tapered barrel (0.75"- 1”) creates medium-sized curls, and the exclusive nonslip ceramic coating makes it easy to just wrap and go. And these features pay off. In a consumer study, 62%* of users saw a better hold and 73%* had more control using the Thermaluxe curling wand. Better heat leads to better results. Other features include: 410 degree high heat, 30-second heat-up, auto shutoff, swivel cord, heat-protective glove, 4-year warranty.

*Compared to their previous styling tool in a consumer study conducted in January 2016. see more...

Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe Slim Curling Wand 3/4
Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe Slim Curling Wand 3/4" - 1"
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
nashville, tn
I have very curly hair, and sometimes I need a quick touch up. This wand is reliable, heats up fast, and delivers the perfect size curls to match the rest of my natural curls. Plus I love the variety of curls that I can get depending how I use it. I use this 4+ times a week! With curly hair you really only should wash it every 3-4 days (or longer if you can last!). I love the way this wand helps me maintain my curls between washes! It would be super helpful if it came with an instruction manual though too, for those who are inexperienced in using one and how to get the different types of curls. I think I learned from Pinterest the first time i tried it!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
This a nice curler for and affordable price. It doesn't leave my hair with any weird curls or bumps. I picked mine up at a local Walmart. I totally recommend for anyone who wants soft touchable curls.
Cinthia R.
Cinthia R.
Doral, FL
Works perfectly! Very good pricing and very good quality, it has a nice temperature regulator and makes besutiful curls! I have about 2 years using it and i love it
Tyana H.
Tyana H.
I love using this whenever I want beach waves in my hair. It is very easy to use and I love how you can change the temperature for how you want it
SHELLY S.
SHELLY S.
Bloomington, CA
I love this curling iron it heats up quickly and is so easy to use. I always get the perfect spiral curls when using this
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
I LOVE my curling wand, curls so much better than my curling iron. This gets so hot and it's s great value for the price.
Liliana G.
Liliana G.
This curling iron is amazing!it really works and will get the job done in just second.it really is worth your money
missi I.
missi I.
By far my favorite curler! I can do multiple styles with it very easily and its very easy to use!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Warminster, PA
My hair is super thick and takes forever to curl, this wand did the job perfect. This was recommended to me by another influenster and I love it! It was reasonably priced and even came with a heat glove to protect your hand when holding your hair. This curled curled my hair super quick and the curls stayed in tact through a wedding day of 12hours. highly recommend this to everyone looking for a new wand!
Kate Y.
Kate Y.
Olney, MD
I like this more than the curling irons that have a clip on it to hold in the hair. These where you have to use your hand to hold the end of your hair are SO much easier to use and I get easier, cleaner curls with this. I love this product. I chose a thinner wand because I have super straight natural hair and want to be more efficient in curling my hair even if I want looser waves.
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this make tight curls?