Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe Slim Curling Wand 3/4

Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe Slim Curling Wand 3/4" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #83 in Curling Irons

Curls that last all day. The Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe 0.75"- 1" Curling Wand optimizes heat levels to quickly curl hair and minimize heat damage. The tapered barrel (0.75"- 1”) creates medium-sized curls, and the exclusive nonslip ceramic coating makes it easy to just wrap and go. And these features pay off. In a consumer study, 62%* of users saw a better hold and 73%* had more control using the Thermaluxe curling wand. Better heat leads to better results. Other features include: 410 degree high heat, 30-second heat-up, auto shutoff, swivel cord, heat-protective glove, 4-year warranty.

*Compared to their previous styling tool in a consumer study conducted in January 2016. see more...

Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe Slim Curling Wand 3/4
Remington T|Studio Thermaluxe Slim Curling Wand 3/4" - 1"
Bre J.
Maysville, OK
Review for: Purple
I am pleased with this curling wand it has lasted several years and still works great for my hair each time I use it. I went from using this 3-4 times a week to using once or twice a week but still great and would recommend.
Leah N.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is okay. It got the job done but it took a while for it to heat and it was a little disappointing plus I Dropped it one time from a very low height and the entire thing came apart I would t suggest.
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this curling iron a lot. It lasted me a long time and the price was so affordable. I was definitely satisfied with the purchase. I bought it at Ulta but they're so easy to find in stores. I chose to go for a more expensive curling wand for my next wand, but I still would recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive and easy to use wand.
Emily A.
West Sayville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I need to curl my hair I use this curling wand. Since it is tapered at the end it makes small to wide curls that I can change with just one motion. Beautifully creates a wide range of hairstyles and has a large heat range so you don't feel like you are frying your hair.
Ana S.
Wauconda, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this curling wand. It’s affordable and easy to use. The heat settings are perfect. I have thin hair but a lot of it and it doesn’t take me hours to style it with this tool. The cord swivels so it doesn’t get wrapped around when in use.
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this curling wand as often as I can. Combined with my heat protection spray, my hair gets perfect waves every time. My hair feels much better whenever I heat style ever since switching from a metal barrel curling iron with a clamp.
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a friends and i bought my own the next day. Unlike traditional curling irons, the wand curls your hair so much better and in less time. I won’t ever use a normal curling iron again. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wand was too tapered for me. The curls heals really well though! It got every hot and curled well. However it ended up looking like Shirley temple every single time. I get better results with a wand that is the same width throughout.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ love this curling iron! It curls my medium heavy and curly hair very well it’ll good sizes spirals. I️ will say it gets very hot at the higher temps and can burn your hair so be careful! I️ got mine at target for about $30
Savannah W.
Calhoun Falls, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had a hard time finding something to curl my stick straight hair and it actually hold, but this curling one does the trick it leave loose or tight curls depending on how you curl it and the curls last for a good 7-10 hours
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this make tight curls?