Remington T/Studio Silk Wide 2" Straightener

BY REMINGTON

Remington's t/studio silk ceramic 2" flat iron features the most advanced ceramic coating, with real silk proteins that provide more ceramic content than traditional straighteners. This gives you an effortless glide and smooth, healthy hair with less frizz and damage. Silk ceramic combined with 455-degree high heat and professional performance creates a silky smooth salon finish for any hair type in no timeâ â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â . â - features: . â - 2" ceramic plates provide high, even ionic heat to reduce frizz and damage - silk... see more...

• Does this straightener make your hair feel smooth?1 Answers
Remington T/Studio Silk Wide 2" Straightener
Megan G.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I've been using the same straighten for about 4 years and it still looks brand new. I struggled during my childhood with my hair and I tried many different products to get it straight but they never worked. One Christmas my mom bought me this one from target and it worked like a champ!!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I've been using this straightener for years and have gone through every update it's gotten! It only gets better with time. The two inch size is SO much better than the smaller one and makes hair straightening ten times faster!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
The Remington 2" straightener burned my hair. It feels like cheap plastic. I didn't like it returned it the next day.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Arab, AL
This is the straightener that I am using right now, and I have mixed feelings about it. I like that is has a range of heat settings and a lock button so you don't change the setting when you are doing your hair. I like that it is wider than a lot of straighteners, and it never pulls my hair. But, I feel like I need to go over some sections multiple times to make sure it's as straight as I want it. Also, some straighteners that I have used leave my hair feeling soft, and this one doesn't.
Debra M.
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
This is it. Floating ceramic plates and two full inches wide. When i dropped and cracked my last one and had to replace it, I bought TWO because I was terrified of it being discontinued. I have very thick very curly long locks. I wash and allow to dry naturally. Second day I spend about 30 minutes using this flat iron with luscious results. Iron small sections while dry and with consistent slow movement. My hair is smooth and shiny with no creasing. Rolled casement edge extends past plates and allows you to get very close to your scalp without worry.
Chelsi S.
Chelsi S.
Waterford, MI
I've gone back and forth between this and my expensive chi and I have to stay I like this better. It's bigger and straightens my hold head in about 10 minutes. I get no frizz and my hair holds straight all day which never happens with chi. I'm actually going to order another one soon just in case they get rid of the style and something happen to mine. Highly recommend!
jacinda g.
jacinda g.
Tehachapi , Ca
Now if you're looking for a good straightener this is it!! I love my straightener so much! But I need to buy a new one soon because I used mine down haha but I highly recommend if you're looking for a nice sleek look and also shine. It's really easy too work and it heats up quick! So you're not there waiting for it to heat up!
Kamryn C.
Kamryn C.
Love this product because it gets my coarse hair really straight post blow drying. The temperature goes up to the mid/ high 400s! I'm not sure why but this product has a lingering smell on it that smells very nice, and transfers to my hair for a short while when straightened. It does not have a burnt smell though.
Faith W.
Faith W.
Brenham TX
I use this straightener every single time I need to straighten my hair. It has a large enough piece of metal to make the job wuicker and it heats us really wuickly with a high temperature. I honestly believe the more you use this product the easier hair straightening is!
Cam S.
Cam S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My sister has this straightener and she loves it. You can adjust the temperature yourself which is always great so you don't burn your hair. The "silk wide" leaves your hair sleek and silky as advertised. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Nataly G.
Nataly G.
Weslaco, TX
Does this straightener make your hair feel smooth?