Remington T/Studio Silk Wide 2" Straightener

Remington's t/studio silk ceramic 2" flat iron features the most advanced ceramic coating, with real silk proteins that provide more ceramic content than traditional straighteners. This gives you an effortless glide and smooth, healthy hair with less frizz and damage. Silk ceramic combined with 455-degree high heat and professional performance creates a silky smooth salon finish for any hair type in no timeâ â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â . â - features: . â - 2" ceramic plates provide high, even ionic heat to reduce frizz and damage - silk...

Does this make your hair brittle?
Does this straightener make your hair feel smooth?
Start your review of Remington T/Studio Silk Wide 2" Straightener!
How would you rate this product?
Norfolk
This gets it done! I love the digital screen and has an auto off and a clasp to close it and lock. Great price. I bought this on a vacation when I forgot to pack my old one. I ended up trashing the old one and have been using this for 3 years now!
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Straight, Wavy
Charlottesville, VA
the BEST hair straightener i’ve ever used... not expensive at all but works like a high end hair straightener would. highly recommend, most of my friends with “better” hair straighteners want to use mine instead!
Haysville, KS
This is a decent straightener. Definitely your bang for your buck. It’s nice that you can see the temperature and control it. You can find this product at Walmart for about $40.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Youngstown , OH
This was bought for me by my friend and it is wonderful. I really like it. I have very long curly hair. It usually takes a long time to straighten. With this it takes no time at all. Makes my hair feel like silk. It is very affordable for any buyer. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try a hairstraighter for the first time. They also have a 1 inch for shorter hair. Remington T-Studio Silk Ceramic 1" Hair Straightener, S9600 (for Women)
Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Wavy, Thick, Color Treated
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t straighten my hair much anymore but on the few occasions that I do, this has been the flat iron I have used. It was a gift but I like how thick it is. It prevents me from having to go over the same strand of hair multiple times. The iron itself is smooth and welded into the frame good, so you won’t have to worry about hair snagging at the edges. Because it is so wide, your can’t curl with it, or you’ll get ugly creases in your hair. But it’s a straightener anyway and it does do that well.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Oily, Curly
This a flat iron does the job I have generally thick puffy hair and it straightens it pretty good , I used it many times because I had it for like 5 year. A tip I would recommend is to put it at its lowest setting because this flatiron can get extremely hot and I mad the mistake of putting it to the highest setting and it can cause damage if u put too much heat but overall it’s a great affordable alternative.
Brunette / Damage, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Normal, Curly, Thick
Elk Grove , CA
I think this is the one my sister had, I don’t really like it to be honest. Being so large you would thing it would be easier, allowing you to take big sections of hair - but don’t do this it will ruin your hair. I prefer the smaller models. At first it works great but over time it really loses its heating capability or something.
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Grand Island , NE
My husband bought me this when my old one stopped working. It's the only straightener that I use now. It was affordable and great for my thick frizzy hair. If I ever had to get a new one I'd probably get this same one 10/10 would recommend.
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Liberty
Purchased at: Walmart
My first Remington straightener lasted me 6+ years and only cost me 30 bucks. The one I'm currently using I've had for 3 years. Same price. I have very thick coarse hair and this straightener is the only one to tackle my hair.
Dark Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Normal, Wavy, Coarse
Cordova, TN
I’ve had this straightener for years now and it’s been the best straightener I’ve ever owned. It’s so fast and easy to use. I like the wide plate because my hair is thick so it has more surface area to straighten faster.