Remington T/Studio Silk Wide 2" Straightener

BY REMINGTON #29 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Remington's t/studio silk ceramic 2" flat iron features the most advanced ceramic coating, with real silk proteins that provide more ceramic content than traditional straighteners. This gives you an effortless glide and smooth, healthy hair with less frizz and damage. Silk ceramic combined with 455-degree high heat and professional performance creates a silky smooth salon finish for any hair type in no timeâ â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â . â - features: . â - 2" ceramic plates provide high, even ionic heat to reduce frizz and damage - silk... see more...

• Does this straightener make your hair feel smooth?1 Answers
Remington T/Studio Silk Wide 2" Straightener
Nicole G.
I have bought this iron for many years, and I still love it. I get a new one every couple of years (it could probably last longer, I just like to update my tools) and I have even gotten one free from a great warranty from the company. I used to buy expensive 1” irons from my salon, but they would always quit working after about year. This iron heats up quickly and the buttons are very simple to use. I can’t see myself ever changing iron brands or style!
Arielle 🌻.
Baltimore
So I don’t on this entire bundle, I just have the straightener. Let me say, it is by far the best hair straightener that I have ever used and I have been straightening my hair for years. This is the only product that works with my type of hair, and it doesn’t get too hot to the point where I feel like my hair is getting burned, or hurts my skin. I’ve never had any issues with it.
Oona S.
Phoenix
This Remington straightener does an excellent job of straightening my hair in one pass, however it fries my fine hair and damages it pretty easily, even with a heat protectant spray on the lowest temperature. I think that might be the downside of cheap straighteners so I wouldn’t recommend using it for an extended time.
Courtney B.
Carbon Hill, AL
This is the best hair straightener.. I’m not saying this to be saying it either. I swear by this straightener. I use this every single day and it’s last me over 4 years so far! I love this and I will not be going to any other straightener. It took me forever to find the right one I liked and I finally came across this one!
Kemile V.
This straightener does a really good job of making your hair not frizz up. i do not own one but my friend has one and i have used it a lot. i don’t really know a lot about it but it seems like a good thing to spend your money on!
Kasey W.
Happy, TX
I loved this straightener when I had long hair. My hair was around 24 inches long and this would straighten it all super quickly. I don't get much use of it since I cut my hair into a short pixie, but it's waiting in my hair tools bin for my hair to grow back out. Con- you have to remeber to turn the heat down each time you use it. It turns on pretty hot. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a killer flat iron. Good price too.
Sandra S.
Louisville, KY
I love this straightener! I actually thought that mine had broken and went out and bought a different brand. Brought it home and used it once then found out this one still worked but it was my bathroom outlet that had messed up. So I still used this one and haven’t used the other since. My favorite!
Shannon M.
Conroe, TX
This is my all time favorite drugstore brand straightener! It WORKS! It’s the only one that will straighten my hair perfectly straight. It’s affordable i have had this straightener for years and still use it!
Mackenzie T.
Finksburg, MD
I have super thick, curly hair and this is a great straightener. I have previously paid a lot of money for a straightener aimed at course, thick hair like mine and found that it kept breaking. They would replace it for free, but this straightener has not let me down in the almost 4 years that I have had it. It heats up quickly and I love how large the panels are. Great product for a great price.
keria ..
atlanta
Love these because they get hot quick when I’m in a hurry & need to straighten my hair works well with straightening out curly hair just use biosilk oil to get a real bone straight look
Nataly G.
Weslaco, TX
Does this straightener make your hair feel smooth?