Remington TStudio SILK Wide 1-1.5

Remington TStudio SILK Wide 1-1.5" Curling Wand

BY REMINGTON #12 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous salon-created curls are a breeze with the new t studio silk ceramic professional styling wand. Featuring a high-tech ceramic wand infused with real pearl, this patent-pending technology provides the most advanced ceramic surface for the smoothest glide on the market. Your hair is left smooth and silky with a luminous luster. This must-have styling tool offers easy-to-read digital controls and heats up to salon-standard 410o f so you get picture perfect curls that last all day. The professional curling wand has a cone shaped design offering a variety of dimensions to meet your style needs.

• I have the thick hair and it's right at the shoulders . Would thi...1 Answers
  • How well does this hold curls for heavy, thick hair?? Also does i...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the money?2 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Wide 1-1.5
Remington TStudio SILK Wide 1-1.5" Curling Wand
Sara T.
Dumfries, VA
Review for: Remington T-Studio Silk Ceramic 1-1/2" Curling Wand, CI96X1, Other more...
---Let me start out by saying that I have just the 1" inch wand, not the tapered, but I'm guessing they're basically the same except for the barrel shape----

I have tried so many drugstore brand curling irons and curling wands and they have all fallen short of my expectations.  This one was on sale this week at Target and on Cartwheel, so for $20 I figured what the heck, let's try one more.  It feels a bit cheap and plasticy in hand, but, even with that said, I think I have FINALLY found THE ONE!  This iron gets hot!  Like really, really hot!  Yet, it doesn't fry my end like my tapered hot tools curling wand.  The buttons are a little annoying--they're placed so that you sometimes will push them while twirling the wand, but it doesn't change the temp or turn off because you have the hold the buttons down a few seconds in order for either of those functions to happen.  I hope this curling wand doesn't get discontinued...things never seem to last these days and I hope that when I have to purchase again, this is still around!
Kaleigh P.
Gainesboro, TN
Review for: Remington T-Studio Silk Ceramic 1-1/2" Curling Wand, CI96X1 more...
This is a great first wand! If you have not had as much experience with this type of tool then this is a great starting place. The price is on point so if you don’t like it you aren’t wasting so much money. The curls with this are so wavy and texturized. I would honestly compare this to any high scale product. The biggest downside is it gets so hot that it fries your hair. So be very careful using it all the time.
Audree P.
Wahiawa, HI
I use mine all the time when I curl my hair! Gives me a great range depending on which way I decide to use it. Very affordable. I don’t use the glove that comes with it but I still don’t have much issue with burning myself. One of my favorite looks to do is with a curled ponytail like in this photo.
Lindsay G.
Just received this in the mail 2 days ago. The buttons are right where your thumb lays when you are using it but the trick is to hold the button down to “lock” the settings. The barrel is a great size to create beautiful waves or curls. It heats up quick and was super easy to use.
Kassandra H.
Review for: Remington T-Studio Silk Ceramic 1-1/2" Curling Wand, CI96X1 more...
Is a grat product. I love remington brand. I use it everytime i can but not too often because i don’t want to damage my hair but i really love this iron. I got it at Kmart and i would recommend it to everyone 😍 Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Val G.
Boston, MA
Love this wand. Very affordable and gets the job done. I heat it up all the way and get the curls that I want in about 20 minutes. After I comb through my hair I get really nice waves from this wand. Have gone through two wands and I will rebuy it if necessary.
Alisha J.
S Ozone Park, NY
After having my curling wand for over three years now, it still works so fantastic! This brand is absolutely amazing and the prices are so affordable and easily Available in any target, walmart, Amazon, Ulta Beauty and even local drugstores! Highly recommend!
Kailey T.
Honestly, I bought this used from someone and it still works perfectly. It is my favorite curling iron, as it takes very little time to curl each section of my hair compared to others I’ve used in the past. Heats up very quickly, and is very easy to use. I am super satisfied with this product.
Bethany W.
Kent
Review for: T/Studio Pink Silk Wide Wand more...
Love that this comes with a full glove. Other wands just come with the finger and thumb and I manage to burn my self. The full glove has saved me. The wand beats up fast and evenly. The curls come out great. Took a bit to get The hang of it , but now I can get those sexy beach waves in no time flat. I even used it for the military ball I went to. The curls lasted all night and looked perfect.
Victoria M.
CHECK IUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR A
REVIEW ON HOW GOOD IT CURLS HAIR
💕YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Victoria Leon

This is my favorite wand. This wand is VERY AFFORDABLE, and can be purchased at Walmart an other stores. It gets very hot and it last very long. I’ve been having it for over a year now. I’m in love with the curls that it gives me!!!!
leah b.
Glen Allen, VA
Is this product worth the money?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How well does this hold curls for heavy, thick hair?? Also does it have adjustable heat settings? Does it have tourmaline in it?
Tk K.
I have the thick hair and it's right at the shoulders . Would this size be better for shorter thick hair or should I get a smaller wand? Does it hold well?