Remington TStudio SILK Wide 1-1.5

Remington TStudio SILK Wide 1-1.5" Curling Wand

BY REMINGTON #11 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous salon-created curls are a breeze with the new t studio silk ceramic professional styling wand. Featuring a high-tech ceramic wand infused with real pearl, this patent-pending technology provides the most advanced ceramic surface for the smoothest glide on the market. Your hair is left smooth and silky with a luminous luster. This must-have styling tool offers easy-to-read digital controls and heats up to salon-standard 410o f so you get picture perfect curls that last all day. The professional curling wand has a cone shaped design offering a variety of dimensions to meet your style needs.

• I have the thick hair and it's right at the shoulders . W...1 Answers
  • How well does this hold curls for heavy, thick hair?? Als...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the money?2 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Wide 1-1.5
Remington TStudio SILK Wide 1-1.5" Curling Wand
Sara T.
Dumfries, VA
Review for: Remington T-Studio Silk Ceramic 1-1/2" Curling Wand, CI96X1, Other more...
---Let me start out by saying that I have just the 1" inch wand, not the tapered, but I'm guessing they're basically the same except for the barrel shape----

I have tried so many drugstore brand curling irons and curling wands and they have all fallen short of my expectations.  This one was on sale this week at Target and on Cartwheel, so for $20 I figured what the heck, let's try one more.  It feels a bit cheap and plasticy in hand, but, even with that said, I think I have FINALLY found THE ONE!  This iron gets hot!  Like really, really hot!  Yet, it doesn't fry my end like my tapered hot tools curling wand.  The buttons are a little annoying--they're placed so that you sometimes will push them while twirling the wand, but it doesn't change the temp or turn off because you have the hold the buttons down a few seconds in order for either of those functions to happen.  I hope this curling wand doesn't get discontinued...things never seem to last these days and I hope that when I have to purchase again, this is still around!
Adalyn N.
Review for: Remington T-Studio Silk Ceramic 1-1/2" Curling Wand, CI96X1 more...
Definitely recommend!! I love the fact that it's very optional as to how tight you wrap your hair around the barrel, how long you hold it on, etc. I usually tend to go with with loose, big curls but, I love that fact that I can make them a little tighter if I know that I need my curls to last all day!!! I also love how it heats up in a matter of seconds. Definitely one of my favorite hair tools!!
Audree P.
Wahiawa, HI
I use mine all the time when I curl my hair! Gives me a great range depending on which way I decide to use it. Very affordable. I don’t use the glove that comes with it but I still don’t have much issue with burning myself. One of my favorite looks to do is with a curled ponytail like in this photo.
Roselicious S.
Review for: Remington T-Studio Silk Ceramic 1-1/2" Curling Wand, CI96X1 more...
I bought this curling iron to try out the Remington brand and was pleased with the results. This curling iron is easy to create that loose wavy look. The temperature setting is perfect to add waves without being too harsh on my hair. It is a great value and can be found at numerous department stores. Remington TStudio SILK Wide 1-1.5" Curling Wand
Lindsay G.
Just received this in the mail 2 days ago. The buttons are right where your thumb lays when you are using it but the trick is to hold the button down to “lock” the settings. The barrel is a great size to create beautiful waves or curls. It heats up quick and was super easy to use.
Val G.
Boston, MA
Love this wand. Very affordable and gets the job done. I heat it up all the way and get the curls that I want in about 20 minutes. After I comb through my hair I get really nice waves from this wand. Have gone through two wands and I will rebuy it if necessary.
Alisha J.
S Ozone Park, NY
After having my curling wand for over three years now, it still works so fantastic! This brand is absolutely amazing and the prices are so affordable and easily Available in any target, walmart, Amazon, Ulta Beauty and even local drugstores! Highly recommend!
Symone M.
El Paso, TX
Review for: T/Studio Pink Silk Wide Wand more...
Absolutely love this hair wand. I've had it for 5 years and it still works great. Use a little bit of hair at a time for ultimate results. It stays hot and I love that I can control the temperature. Remington TStudio SILK Wide 1-1.5" Curling Wand
Bethany W.
Kent
Review for: T/Studio Pink Silk Wide Wand more...
Love that this comes with a full glove. Other wands just come with the finger and thumb and I manage to burn my self. The full glove has saved me. The wand beats up fast and evenly. The curls come out great. Took a bit to get The hang of it , but now I can get those sexy beach waves in no time flat. I even used it for the military ball I went to. The curls lasted all night and looked perfect.
Brianna D.
Review for: Remington T-Studio Silk Ceramic 1-1/2" Curling Wand, CI96X1 more...
This wand give the prettiest curls! The barrel is larger so is doesn’t make tight curls, but more like wavy and more natural looking curls. It gets up to about 410 degrees. I have used this for a long time and it has never disappointed me!
leah b.
Glen Allen, VA
Is this product worth the money?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How well does this hold curls for heavy, thick hair?? Also does it have adjustable heat settings? Does it have tourmaline in it?
Tk K.
I have the thick hair and it's right at the shoulders . Would this size be better for shorter thick hair or should I get a smaller wand? Does it hold well?