Remington TStudio SILK Wide 1-1.5

Remington TStudio SILK Wide 1-1.5" Curling Wand

BY REMINGTON #38 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous salon-created curls are a breeze with the new t studio silk ceramic professional styling wand. Featuring a high-tech ceramic wand infused with real pearl, this patent-pending technology provides the most advanced ceramic surface for the smoothest glide on the market. Your hair is left smooth and silky with a luminous luster. This must-have styling tool offers easy-to-read digital controls and heats up to salon-standard 410o f so you get picture perfect curls that last all day. The professional curling wand has a cone shaped design offering a variety of dimensions to meet your style needs.

• I have the thick hair and it's right at the shoulders . Would thi...1 Answers
  • How well does this hold curls for heavy, thick hair?? Also does i...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the money?2 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Wide 1-1.5
Remington TStudio SILK Wide 1-1.5" Curling Wand
Kaleigh P.
Gainesboro, TN
Review for: Remington T-Studio Silk Ceramic 1-1/2" Curling Wand, CI96X1 more...
This is a great first wand! If you have not had as much experience with this type of tool then this is a great starting place. The price is on point so if you don’t like it you aren’t wasting so much money. The curls with this are so wavy and texturized. I would honestly compare this to any high scale product. The biggest downside is it gets so hot that it fries your hair. So be very careful using it all the time.
Audree P.
Wahiawa, HI
I use mine all the time when I curl my hair! Gives me a great range depending on which way I decide to use it. Very affordable. I don’t use the glove that comes with it but I still don’t have much issue with burning myself. One of my favorite looks to do is with a curled ponytail like in this photo.
Lindsay G.
Just received this in the mail 2 days ago. The buttons are right where your thumb lays when you are using it but the trick is to hold the button down to “lock” the settings. The barrel is a great size to create beautiful waves or curls. It heats up quick and was super easy to use.
Kailey T.
Honestly, I bought this used from someone and it still works perfectly. It is my favorite curling iron, as it takes very little time to curl each section of my hair compared to others I’ve used in the past. Heats up very quickly, and is very easy to use. I am super satisfied with this product.
Victoria M.
CHECK IUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR A
REVIEW ON HOW GOOD IT CURLS HAIR
💕YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Victoria Leon

This is my favorite wand. This wand is VERY AFFORDABLE, and can be purchased at Walmart an other stores. It gets very hot and it last very long. I’ve been having it for over a year now. I’m in love with the curls that it gives me!!!!
Stephanie P.
Hilliard, OH
Love the size curls that this wand gives me and how once they are in they keep their shape! This is the best curling wand for my strait and flat hair! The price was also really great as well! I recommend this wand!
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
A great affordable curling wand. The tapered end makes effortless beachy waves that can be brushed out. It has a nice digital screen to get the exact temperature you want. The coating on the wand helps protect hair.
Andrea O.
Spartanburg
Review for: Remington T-Studio Silk Ceramic 1-1/2" Curling Wand, CI96X1 more...
Really loooovvve this product! Curls stay in all night. My in law even asks me if she could borrow it bc she loves how the curls stay in even without any hair products. Couldn’t live without it!!
Rebecca P.
I've had this curling iron forever and love it. It leaves my curls looking shiny and fresh. It is the perfect size and gets hot fast. It is reasonably priced and the buttons are easy to use and the dial is easy to turn.
Ashley B.
Review for: Remington T-Studio Silk Ceramic 1-1/2" Curling Wand, CI96X1 more...
This curling wand is so good! It's so cheap and the quality is amazing! Everyone always asks me what curling iron I use and when I tell them, they're in shock at the price. I love how it's a thicker barrel because it gives you those big loose waves. After curling my hair, I hair spray it and then run my fingers though it. I get the prettiest waves!
leah b.
Glen Allen, VA
Is this product worth the money?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How well does this hold curls for heavy, thick hair?? Also does it have adjustable heat settings? Does it have tourmaline in it?
Tk K.
I have the thick hair and it's right at the shoulders . Would this size be better for shorter thick hair or should I get a smaller wand? Does it hold well?