Remington T/Studio Silk Slim 1Remington T/Studio Silk Slim 1Remington T/Studio Silk Slim 1
Remington T/Studio Silk Slim 1

Remington T/Studio Silk Slim 1" Straightener

BY REMINGTON

The advanced ceramic coating with real silk proteins in the t/studio silk ceramic 1" flat iron provides more ceramic content than traditional straighteners, giving you an effortless glide and smooth, healthy hair with less frizz. Silk ceramic, combined with 455 high heat and professional performance, creates a silky smooth salon finish.to help you create a variety of looks you'll also receive 6 bonus limited edition hair elastics along with your curling iron. Create an elegant pony, bun or updo with ease! see more...

Remington T/Studio Silk Slim 1
Remington T/Studio Silk Slim 1" Straightener
Patricia P.
Jonesboro, GA
I have one very familiar to this one. I've had it for 4 years now and it still works wonders. It heats up pretty quickly and leaves my hair smooth and super straight. My sister uses it sometimes and she has really curly hair and it works wonders on her hair as well. Usually one pass will do it.
Christi C.
Mc Leansboro, IL
Works almost as well as a professional one would to me. My hair is super thick and wavy, but it gets the job done and my hair always looks super sleek and non-frizzy every time I use it. If the one I have now ever goes out on me I’ll definitely be buying another one.
Christine C.
Manchester
This is the perfect straightener for my hair. It works wonderfully, leave Amy hair with a nice shine and a silky soft touch. Doesn't not damage my hair. This is found at a fare price and lasts a long time if cared for. I would definitely recommend this product.
Raimi L.
6508 shaftsbury dr knoxville tn
This is the only brand straightener that works on my hair. I love my straightener. I usually don’t turn it up higher than 10 so I don’t burn my hair. I use it like once a week and definitely recommend to others.
Hayley K.
Russellville, AR
This product makes my curly hair so smooth and silky when I want to achieve a straight look. It was pretty affordable. I was highly satisfied with this straightener. I would recommend this to others!
nikki s.
Coffeyville , KS
I have owned this straightener for almost a year and this Remington to me is rated just as high as the g2 or chi . It is appealing to the eye and it glides through the hair like silk which is funny considering the name I love the digital screen and temperature control this straightener heats up in a flash and it also coo
So down very quickly as well. I can't say enough good about it. And last but not least it's literally 1/3 of the price of the high end brand straighteners
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
This straightener is a really good one! It's affordable at Walmart for around $30! It heats up super quick and has a high heating setting of 455. I wouldn't recommend straightening hair on 455 tho. Overall it straightens really well, I can do my whole head (head full of thick/long hair) of hair in 15 mins tops! It leaves hair silky and smooth, no frizz or fuzzy ends once so ever! I'd recommend it to anyone that's in the market for a new one, their first one, or just can't afford one over $40! ⭐️⭐⭐⭐
Nadia S.
This is a great straightener. It has custom temperature controls and a blinking indicator that lets you know when the straightener is ready to use. I love the slim straightener because it makes reaching around my head really easy. This straightener also includes a swivel cord, which makes it really easy to use.
Christine B.
We were assigned these hair straighteners while in beauty school. I don't personally straighten my hair but I've used on others. It worked very well on various hair types. I always recommend washing hair pipe to using a straightener to rid your hair of any chemicals or products. If you would like to use any anti-frizz serums or taming products I would always recommend to use after. Would definitely recommend.
Ashleigh H.
This is a very good straightener. My hair is very fine and thin. It leaves my hair looking soft and sleek. It has a lot of different temperature settings. I liked this straightener so much that I went and bought the curling iron from this brand.