Remington T/Studio Silk Slim 1" Straightener

The advanced ceramic coating with real silk proteins in the t/studio silk ceramic 1" flat iron provides more ceramic content than traditional straighteners, giving you an effortless glide and smooth, healthy hair with less frizz. Silk ceramic, combined with 455 high heat and professional performance, creates a silky smooth salon finish.to help you create a variety of looks you'll also receive 6 bonus limited edition hair elastics along with your curling iron. Create an elegant pony, bun or updo with ease!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington T/Studio Silk Slim 1" Straightener!
How would you rate this product?
Ulster, PA
Purchased at: Target
Love this product. I use it to straighten and curl my hair. Perfect product if you are looking for beach waves or natural looking curls. My hair is wavy so I use this everyday.
Brunette / Heat Protection, Split Ends, Volume / Normal, Wavy, Fine
Louisville, KY
I really love this straightener! At first, I almost returned it but I continued to use it every day and I think it warmed up or something because now it’s amazing! I would recommend to others for straightening and curling hair.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Thick
Elkhorn City, KY
This straightener does a great job at straightening my hair! I have very thick and curly hair and it works wonders on it without making it look damaged. It’s very affordable and I would recommend for everyone to try it!
Town Creek, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
The heat adjuster is very good. The wheel to adjust the temperature gets too hot. You have to continue checking the temperature or your hair will burn. This was $35.00 wasted. The product says it’s a digital display not true.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Split Ends / Normal, Oily, Straight
Coffeyville , KS
Remington T/Studio Silk Slim 1" Straightener uploaded by nikki S.
I have owned this straightener for almost a year and this Remington to me is rated just as high as the g2 or chi . It is appealing to the eye and it glides through the hair like silk which is funny considering the name I love the digital screen and temperature control this straightener heats up in a flash and it also coo So down very quickly as well. I can't say enough good about it. And last but not least it's literally 1/3 of the price of the high end brand straighteners
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Oily
Prestonsburg, KY
This straightener is a really good one! It's affordable at Walmart for around $30! It heats up super quick and has a high heating setting of 455. I wouldn't recommend straightening hair on 455 tho. Overall it straightens really well, I can do my whole head (head full of thick/long hair) of hair in 15 mins tops! It leaves hair silky and smooth, no frizz or fuzzy ends once so ever! I'd recommend it to anyone that's in the market for a new one, their first one, or just can't afford one over $40! ⭐️⭐⭐⭐
Light Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Nice quality for the price tag but not the best straightener. It takes a bit to heat up, but does straighten hair well. It does not get rid of my frizz or make my hair smooth, but it works to make my wavy hair straight.
Dark Blonde
Boca Raton
This flat iron is so good. Ever since I started using it my hair has been looking sleeker after I straighten it- even if I didn’t put any product in my hair! An additional benefit is that it makes my hair stay straight for longer. I used to use hairspray to seal my hair but I don’t need to take that extra step when I use this flat iron. My only complaint is that the wheel that controls the temperature of the iron will sometimes move by itself and I won’t realize how hot/cool it is.
Light Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Fine
This is a great straightener. It has custom temperature controls and a blinking indicator that lets you know when the straightener is ready to use. I love the slim straightener because it makes reaching around my head really easy. This straightener also includes a swivel cord, which makes it really easy to use.
Medium Brown / Oily Scalp, Volume / Oily, Fine
We were assigned these hair straighteners while in beauty school. I don't personally straighten my hair but I've used on others. It worked very well on various hair types. I always recommend washing hair pipe to using a straightener to rid your hair of any chemicals or products. If you would like to use any anti-frizz serums or taming products I would always recommend to use after. Would definitely recommend.