BY REMINGTON

The advanced technology with real silk proteins in the t/studio silk ceramic hair dryer smoothes frizz and leaves you with silky smooth salon styles evertime.this, combined with the dryer's salon professional ac motor, provides maximum speed and power of airflow, giving you 50% faster styling. To help you create a variety of looks you'll also receive 6 bonus limited edition hair elastics along with your hair dryer. see more...

Xunaxi L.
S San Fran, CA
I used to have a Remington ceramic straighteners and it worked wonders on my frizzy uncontrollable hair. Therefore I decided to get the same brand of hair dryer and it also works amazing. I have had it for such a long time now, and it is still great. I definitely recommend this dryer and brand of hair products.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Remington brand works so amazing in my hair or whatever the use I know they are reliable and worth the buy and try
Melinda M.
Trinity
Love this hair dryer. Even love the look of it. It dries my long hair reasonably fast.
Hannah B.
I am in love with this hairdryer. The settings make it so easy to dry your hair quickly or to take your time and blow dry it. I use this every time after I wash my hair and it leaves it blow dryed for days. It's a little bit heavy but you get used to it. I can honestly say that this is so similar to hairdyers used by professionals. Worth buying