Remington TStudio Silk Ceramic Hair Straightener 2 Inch Floating Plates uploaded by Alexxandria H.Remington TStudio Silk Ceramic Hair Straightener 2 Inch Floating Plates uploaded by Sawsan S.

BY REMINGTON

Exclusive 10X More Ceramic 2X Smoother Glide 455&Deg;F Digital Salon High Heat 15 Second Heat-Up 60 Minute Automatic Shut-Off Temperature Lock - Locks In Temperature During Styling Salon Length Swivel Cord 4 Year Limited Warranty The Most Advanced Ceramic Coating, With Real Silk Proteins Provides More Ceramic Content Than Traditional Straighteners, Giving You An Effortless Glide And Smooth, Healthy Hair With Less Frizz.&Nbsp; Silk Ceramic, Combined With 455&Deg; High Heat And Prfessional Performance, Creates A Silky Smooth Salon Finish. 1-800-736-4648 Made In P.R.C. see more...

• El precio lo vale? Nunca he tenido una de estas 1 Answers
  • what temperature does this straightener go up to? 2 Answers
  • I have really thick curl hair. I've heard Remington isn't...5 Answers
renee g.
Northfield
I’ve been using this products since I was in middle school and it helps keep my hair straight all day despite humidity and snow. It gets very hot very quickly and is perfect for when I’m in a rush. If you have long thick hair this is a perfect straightener!
Alexxandria H.
La Puente, CA
I have had this hair iron for 4 years! It still runs beautifully !! I would recommend this to everyone. I love the color. I love the digital design. And i use it every time for when i want to do my hair. If it ever went out i would buy the same one again. Price is affordable!
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
This is an incredible and affordable hair straightener. The price is so worth the performance. I don’t have one bad thing to say about this product, which is really saying something. The heat up time is VERY quick and the ceramic plates are smooth on the hair and doesn’t feel harsh or damaging like some straighteners do (I hate the dragging feeling, but this product doesn’t have that at all). Would definitely recommend to anyone!!
Karen C.
Tampa, FL
My hair is super frizzy. And this straightener really gets the frizz out and keeps my hair straight for a good date. Even with fighting the for the humidity in the summer my hair is still straight.
Angelina L.
Quantico , VA
One of the best hair straighteners! It works fast so I'm not sitting doing my hair forever. It's priced great and works amazing on my wavy hair! I definitely recommend this to others! I believe hey have other colors too!
Taryn G.
Lewes, DE
I’ve had it for over a year and still works as well as when I first bought it. Straightens my hair quickly too. I use it ever morning. Sometimes does take a while to warm up to full heat.
Karlee J.
Dawsonville
Had to buy a new straightener because my old one stopped working. I purchased this remington and i love it. Its straightend my hair so quickly and doesnt leave much static. Its awesome.
Kori B.
Festus
Had this straighter for years. Still works like the day I bought it. Great quality. I would recommend. It also girls hair nicely. Allowing volume to be added with the flick of a wrist.
Bree P.
ramona
It works great but the only problem I have is that my hair is very fine and the lowest temperature is 310. Overall I would recommend if you have thicker hair and it is very effective. I’m happy that I bought this.
Hannah S.
Bend, OR
I have seriously had this for years. It doesn't look great now on the outside, but still gets the job done. Of course this isn't something I use daily and go through periods of time where I use it more, but overall haven't had any issues with it. Would buy it all over again
Sara H.
Reseda, CA
I have really thick curl hair. I've heard Remington isn't the greatest brand for a flat iron. Any suggestions or recommendations?
Cassie D.
what temperature does this straightener go up to?
Macarena S.
Chiclayo
El precio lo vale? Nunca he tenido una de estas