Remington TStudio Silk Ceramic Hair Straightener 2 Inch Floating Plates uploaded by Sawsan S.

BY REMINGTON

Exclusive 10X More Ceramic 2X Smoother Glide 455&Deg;F Digital Salon High Heat 15 Second Heat-Up 60 Minute Automatic Shut-Off Temperature Lock - Locks In Temperature During Styling Salon Length Swivel Cord 4 Year Limited Warranty The Most Advanced Ceramic Coating, With Real Silk Proteins Provides More Ceramic Content Than Traditional Straighteners, Giving You An Effortless Glide And Smooth, Healthy Hair With Less Frizz.&Nbsp; Silk Ceramic, Combined With 455&Deg; High Heat And Prfessional Performance, Creates A Silky Smooth Salon Finish. 1-800-736-4648 Made In P.R.C. see more...

• El precio lo vale? Nunca he tenido una de estas 1 Answers
  • what temperature does this straightener go up to? 1 Answers
  • I have really thick curl hair. I've heard Remington isn't the gre...5 Answers
renee g.
Northfield
I’ve been using this products since I was in middle school and it helps keep my hair straight all day despite humidity and snow. It gets very hot very quickly and is perfect for when I’m in a rush. If you have long thick hair this is a perfect straightener!
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
This is an incredible and affordable hair straightener. The price is so worth the performance. I don’t have one bad thing to say about this product, which is really saying something. The heat up time is VERY quick and the ceramic plates are smooth on the hair and doesn’t feel harsh or damaging like some straighteners do (I hate the dragging feeling, but this product doesn’t have that at all). Would definitely recommend to anyone!!
Sierra B.
Manlius , NY
While no flatiron is essentially good for your hair, mine is very bleached so a good quality straightener is important for me. This didn’t seem like it did too much damage and left my hair silky and shiny!
Kori B.
Festus
Had this straighter for years. Still works like the day I bought it. Great quality. I would recommend. It also girls hair nicely. Allowing volume to be added with the flick of a wrist.
Maddy M.
This product is okay. It does not keep my hair straight all day unfortunately. I have a lot of hair and sometimes it has a hard time straightening all of it. It is a cheaper option but not sure if it is worth it... just spend a little extra money for a much nicer one.
Taneisha E.
Toppenish, WA
BEST straightener for LOW price. the width makes it easy for me to straighten my hair even faster because i have so much hair and its so thick. it decreased my hair time in half! I would definitely buy again!
Erin F.
cooper city
This flat iron is absolutely amazing. I haven’t burned myself once while using it and I’m glad I bought it. I bought mine at target and I would recommend this to anyone. This is an amazing product that I recommend to anyone anyone anyone
Ximena E.
Chula Vista, CA
I don't straighten my hair the much Bc I have curly hair and it doesn't stay straighten but this product help me air with my hair it stays straight the whole day now I don't have to worry that my hair will go curly in some minutes
Diana carolina M.
Katy, TX
I like, of course every thing that you use in your hair and it is hot it is gonna damage your hair but specially this keep your hair a little bit healthy, I usually use this twice a week and I help my hair with another treatments
Sarah F.
Barton, VT
I didn't care for this straightener , it wasn't long enough to fit a good part of my hair in when I parted it and I feel as though it damaged my hair and I have a lot of stray ends after :/
Sara H.
Reseda, CA
I have really thick curl hair. I've heard Remington isn't the greatest brand for a flat iron. Any suggestions or recommendations?
Macarena S.
Chiclayo
El precio lo vale? Nunca he tenido una de estas
Cassie D.
what temperature does this straightener go up to?