BY REMINGTON

Remington Silk Ceramic Elliptical Waver: 410-degree digital salon high heat Elliptical-shaped barrel for effortless waves 30-second heat up time and 60-minute auto shut off Includes heat-resistant glove for safe and easy styling Silk protein-infused ceramic barrel for silky-smooth waves Item CI96Z1 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle C.
Rayville, LA
Review for: Red more...
I really love this wand. It keeps curls in my hair until I am ready to wash it. I can curl my hair right after I wash it and then the next day I can just woke up and don’t even have to style it Bc it still looks great from when I curled it!!
♢💋💄 J.
Perfect curlys every time. Love using this when there's special occasions alway get complements on my curlys.
Kaelin B.
Greenland
This worked better than some of the name brand Wands! I will always name this as one of my favs!
Candice C.
Chapmanville, WV
Review for: Tstudio Eliptical Waving Wand more...
I set the temp like half of its max and still only have to hold each piece approx 6 seconds. Affordable and works great!
Nabiha S.
Heats up in less than a minute and curls hair without taking too long and burning them. I've noticed that in comparison too other curling wands this makes the curl stay longer for some reason.
Alice B.
Rotherham , UK
Best curling wand I've ever used - and I tried so many before finding one that curled my hair easily and nicely! I've always been rubbish at styling my hair but this curling wand helps create a great look with ease.
Jhovanna M.
New York
Review for: Red more...
Excelente producto para hacerse los rizos, me gusta porque puedes graduar la temperatura
Marissa G.
Salinas, CA
Works great curls stay in all day full curls and the heat temp doesn’t get to hot to burn your hair
Jodi W.
Santa Maria, CA
The only curling iron that will curl my hair it's the best ........ if you have thick hair this is the curling iron for you
C'est L.
I like it for beachy waves or a tassled look, it heats up pretty fast but you have to be careful not to damage your hair with it.
Caroline M.
Wilmington, MA
How is the shape compared to regular wands?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are these preferable to regular wands? Aside from eliminating the crimp the clamp leaves what is the difference?
lillian m.