BY REMINGTON #82 in Curling Irons

Remington Silk Ceramic Elliptical Waver: 410-degree digital salon high heat Elliptical-shaped barrel for effortless waves 30-second heat up time and 60-minute auto shut off Includes heat-resistant glove for safe and easy styling Silk protein-infused ceramic barrel for silky-smooth waves Item CI96Z1 see more...

Julie M.
I love this wand. So easy to use and it heats up so fast! Also so affordable and available at Walmart to buy. I love mine.
Evelyn V.
Lancaster , CA
Works on my hair the curls are nice and stops my hair from being frizzy. It's fast if you don't have a lot of hair like me
Jodi W.
Santa Maria, CA
The only curling iron that will curl my hair it's the best ........ if you have thick hair this is the curling iron for you
Jennifer W.
Canton, GA
Review for: Tstudio Eliptical Waving Wand more...
This wand is great. Your curls will look great. The curls probably won’t last forever but they will look great for awhile.
Candice C.
Chapmanville, WV
Review for: Tstudio Eliptical Waving Wand more...
I set the temp like half of its max and still only have to hold each piece approx 6 seconds. Affordable and works great!
Cayla G.
Ripley
Review for: Tstudio Eliptical Waving Wand more...
I don’t really like this waving wand. It’s kinda hard to get the feel for. I used it a few times but that was about it
Kendra B.
I do t use curling irons much anymore but these have been life saved! Great brand and just all around great product!
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
not bad a bit hard to see for me with long hair but with patience and time you'll be on fleek and styled for an event
Linsey D.
I love love love my Remington curling wands! They are great! I have a small one and a large one and they are awesome!
Jessica S.
Heats quickly so time is not wasted. Use for quick perfect curls that last all day. I recommend this curling iron.
Caroline M.
Wilmington, MA
How is the shape compared to regular wands?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are these preferable to regular wands? Aside from eliminating the crimp the clamp leaves what is the difference?
lillian m.