BY REMINGTON #47 in Curling Irons

Remington Silk Ceramic Elliptical Waver: 410-degree digital salon high heat Elliptical-shaped barrel for effortless waves 30-second heat up time and 60-minute auto shut off Includes heat-resistant glove for safe and easy styling Silk protein-infused ceramic barrel for silky-smooth waves Item CI96Z1 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa B.
Review for: Tstudio Eliptical Waving Wand more...
I love Remington products and this one is always my go to for wavy hair. It also works well with my thick hair and holds the curl even till the next day which is amazing!
Vanessa H.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Review for: Ci95Z1 Pearl Professional Styling more...
I've had this for a while that is my lifeline for my hair! I don't know what I would do without it it's amazing and it gives you so many options of curl styles!
shauna s.
I have this curling wand it's amazing it get the job done! I've dropped it in water and it still works perfect but I wouldn't recommend putting it in water
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
Great styling wand. I like it for different sized curls. It gets hot and the curls really do last all day for me. It’s a good price and worth every penny!
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
My hakr does not hold curls at all. It's very straight. So I've been trying to find an item that works, and I recently found it. I couldn't be happier
Haylee R.
Review for: Red more...
I love this. It can be tricky to use at times if your doing your hair by yourself, but it leave nice curls, and they brush out quite easily as well.
Janie M.
Fort Gay, WV
I love all things Remington. The prices are so gopd and the product is some of the best. Ive always stuck with their products because of quality.
ashli c.
I only use Remington hair products. They last the longest and do the best for the price you pay! This has the perfect wave that curls as well.
Charla V.
Breeding, KY
I love my wand.. it works great and gets my curls looking awesome...I can do tight curls or beach waves... I would buy again and cheap price
Amber C.
Love this. It gives you the prettiest, mermaid type waves. It's easy to use, heats up quickly, and has lasted 4+ years and still works great.
Caroline M.
Wilmington, MA
How is the shape compared to regular wands?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are these preferable to regular wands? Aside from eliminating the crimp the clamp leaves what is the difference?
lillian m.