BY REMINGTON #82 in Curling Irons

Remington Silk Ceramic Elliptical Waver: 410-degree digital salon high heat Elliptical-shaped barrel for effortless waves 30-second heat up time and 60-minute auto shut off Includes heat-resistant glove for safe and easy styling Silk protein-infused ceramic barrel for silky-smooth waves Item CI96Z1 see more...

Alaina W.
I stole this from my sister's hair tools and I was lucky enough that she just let me keep it! I love this wand so much. It's a unique shape, rather than the cone so it creates a larger dimension to my hair. Also, the wand is the same size all the way down, which I like! This is my favorite to use on shorter hair.
Jessica L.
Review for: Tstudio Eliptical Waving Wand more...
I absolutely love my curling iron! I use it almost everyday! It works fast and makes super pretty curl! People ask me about what I use to curl my hair with all the time! I haven’t been able to find this same curler again, but I really need a second one for when mine finally gives out!
Helen Z.
Knoxville, TN
This is my absolute favorite curling wand. It curls my hair great and because the heat does get pretty high, I do not need to leave it on my hair for long. I get the pretties waves and also the best curls. I get so many complements after using this wand and I would definitely recommend.
Jessica C.
I love this wand!! I can adjust the temp, and lock it so I can't push the buttons! It gives me the perfect curl! And I've had them last through the night! I can get a tight curl or a loose beachy wave! It's my go to product! I recommend it to everyone!!!
Valeria U.
Sandy, UT
Review for: Red more...
This product is the best! It was a great discovery for me since I have never liked too curly hair, I like soft waves and this product gives a perfect finish. very natural. the price is perfect. I love it and I recommend it.
Sophia L.
Monroe center, IL
I use this every time I curl my hair usually a few times a week. So easy for my hair which is curly and I've had it for a few years. I got it at target after watching a YouTube video. Yes if it ever stopped working.
Kaylee T.
Farmington, NM
I have this curling wand and it heats up so hot that it curls my curls perfect into little ringlets and I don't even need to use any hairspray they just stay it's honestly my favorite hair tool that I own
Liz S.
Tampa, FL
I love this wand! I use it a couple of times a week to give my hair an effortless, loose wave to it. It only takes me about half an hour to loosely curl all of my (quite long and thick) hair and I love it!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I’ve loved my Remington wand! It gives the most unique curls with the wand shape but it’s a beautiful outcome everytime! It was super affordable and it’s lasted me years. It was definitely a great buy!
Adriana B.
absolutely love love love this curling wand. with other curling irons my curls don't stay in tack. they don't hold and with this one my curls last all day and it's really easy to use and it's amazing
Caroline M.
Wilmington, MA
How is the shape compared to regular wands?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are these preferable to regular wands? Aside from eliminating the crimp the clamp leaves what is the difference?
lillian m.