Remington TStudio Silk Ceramic Elliptical Styling Wand uploaded by Lisa S.Remington TStudio Silk Ceramic Elliptical Styling Wand uploaded by Jessica C.Remington TStudio Silk Ceramic Elliptical Styling Wand uploaded by Nicole L.

BY REMINGTON #84 in Curling Irons

Remington Silk Ceramic Elliptical Waver: 410-degree digital salon high heat Elliptical-shaped barrel for effortless waves 30-second heat up time and 60-minute auto shut off Includes heat-resistant glove for safe and easy styling Silk protein-infused ceramic barrel for silky-smooth waves Item CI96Z1 see more...

Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
LOVE THIS WAND! I prefer this over any brand. It works the best, it’s super cheap and it keep those curls in all day! I don’t usually use hair spray when I use this wand, because it works so good! I recommend this, and absolutely love it!
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I love this wand. It gives my hair the most gorgeous curls. It doesnt seem to damage it at all. Curls it quickly. The curls last all day until I wash them out. Its so easy and I dont have to worry about having crimp Marks from the little clamp thing like on a regular curling iron. I didn't think it would be as easy to use as it is. And even though mine came with gloves it easy to use it with out the glove and as long as you lay attention you won't burn your self.
Lynne D.
Rochester Hills
Review for: Tstudio Eliptical Waving Wand more...
I absolutely love this curling wand.  It is the best for getting a beachy wave look instead of a spiral curl.  It takes a little getting used to but once you have the hang of it you will get tons of compliments!!
Sara T.
This is my all time favorite way to curl my hair. Using this wand gives me the perfect curls and I would never use anything else. It was a bit on the expensive side but well worth the money. I got it at Sally's Besuty Supply and would recommend it to anyone who curls their hair often. It's so easy to use and gives perfect results.
Kendra S.
Crossville, TN
Review for: Tstudio Eliptical Waving Wand more...
There’s no other curling wand that I want to use. I got this at Walmart several years ago. I use it almost on the daily. Highly satisfied with the quality of the product. I would definitely but it again.
LaToia S.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Probably the best curling iron I have ever used. I got it for $15 at Ross, and I'm glad that I picked it up. Doesn't have my hair smelling like heat, just a silky smooth finish
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Love this curling wand!! Takes a few tries to get used to doing it on yourself but once you get good the curls come out amazing! I love the wand style. I would definitely recommend this! Also got it for a great price!
Lucy L.
Lebanon
Good for making waves or loose curls. Can be difficult for beginners due to the shape. Adjustable heat and glove included. Curl can last all day, but this model’s curls usually fall in a few hours.
Latasha S.
Review for: Tstudio Eliptical Waving Wand more...
This is the best "drugstore" waving wand. I actually purchased at Walmart and I have yet to find another wand as good as this one. The flat sides make a beautiful wave, not Shirley temple curls!
Caitlin B.
Review for: Red more...
I LOVE this! It was so much more easier to curl my hair using this product. Not only did I save time but the outcome was much better than traditional wands. I recommend this to anyone looking for an easy curler or beginner.
Caroline M.
Wilmington, MA
How is the shape compared to regular wands?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are these preferable to regular wands? Aside from eliminating the crimp the clamp leaves what is the difference?
lillian m.