• Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

Start your review of Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
I personally loved this wand, it works wonders, and out doesn't burn your hair, it's made of silk ceramic and it corks your hair super fast! It's amazing! Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Rosie L.
Owen Sound, ON
This is the best curling wand ever!
There are many different temperatures to suit ever hair type. I have really thick hair and this curling wand works so well and hold the curls like no other. My hair usually goes limp by the end of the day but not with this wand. Very straight forward and easy to use. It also comes with a glove to be sure you do not burn yourself 100/5
Alivia K.
This curling wand is one that I use every day.  Hair is one of the things in my life that is very important to take care of which means I love to curl it.  This curling was is affordable and seems to work on just about all types of hair.  I have used it on thick, coarse hair to thin, fine hair and the curls have held.  I attached a picture of me with my hair curled normally every day with this iron, and a two more to show a different way of using the curling iron.
Desire H.
Mobile, AL
I just started to curl my hair and this bad boy works amazingly. Heats up quickly with different heat temperatures. Found at Target for a great price too. Gives me a great curl look. Also works wonders on my daughters hair at a low temperature.
Adara B.
Mebane, NC
I get the best wand curls with this curler 😭😭😭 I can get any type of curl! I get lots of compliments when I use the wand. I definitely recommend.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
My mom also bought me this wand the following year she bought me the straighten because we realized how well Remington's produce work. I love how this wand allows for so many types of curls. Here are pictures of my favorite styles.
Liliana A.
La Puente, CA
First of just to let you guys know, I have very Very STRAIGHT thin hair !! As you can see in the pictures. I’ve used other curling devices like Hot Tools Professional Gold Curling Iron 1 1/4" and for some reason my hair does not stay put. If I go out by the end of the night it falls. But with Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1" my hair definitely stays. It works best for my hair and it can last all day and night. I definitely recommend it if your hair has trouble staying curled.
Sarah B.
Richmond, VA
This wand is amazing! It heats fast, curls faster, and the curl stays for days. I have never had a wand work this well. I have straight hair that is resistant to holding a curl but I never have a issue. I purchase this size when I had short hair and it worked great but gave a tight ringlet type curl. My hair is long now and it’s not ideal for my current length but I can’t quit it. I will definitely be purchasing the larger size.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this curling, is the best there is, first I like a lot because it has heat regulator and that is important in a enruladora or iron, and second leaves my rollers super perfect

Me encanta esta enruladora, es la mejor que hay, primero me gusta mucho porque tiene regulador de calor y eso es importante en una enruladora o plancha, y segundo deja mis rulos super perfectos
Jennifer M.
Villa Park , IL
Love this curling wand and love how it leaves my hair ! Does not make it look like it’s dry or having horrible ends ! Makes my hair silky and leaves good beachy curls depending how you use it !Remington Pro 1" Straight Barrel Curling Wand With Silk Ceramic Technology - CI9625CL
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Walmart