• Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

Start your review of Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Marisa M.
me gusta para cuando tengo que hacer diferente tamaño de rizo, lo probe en casa de una amiga y me gusto mucho
Mary L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this wand! It gives my hair the best and biggest curls, and as an added bonus, also helps to smooth my frizzy hair. I have thick hair but this wand still works great and is able to curl all of my hair. You can also style your curls differently depending on how you use the wand!
Erika G.
I love how easy a curling wand is to use. This wand is Very affordable and leaves a nice curl!
Vanessa B.
del valle
When I bought this wand I thought it wasn’t going to work well since it was cheap, but it was amazing. Your curls end up beautiful as If you were doing then with and expensive one. If mine were to get damaged i would definitely buy a same one again. Recommend to any girl who loves to style their hair.
Katherine V.
Ft Sm Houston, TX
Purchased at: Target
It does the trick. I don’t like the small curls it gives me but that’s my fault for getting the wrong size. Regardless I’ve had it for almost two years and it’s done it’s job.
Lisa L.
alliance
Definitely a learning curve to use one of these curling wands vs a traditional curling iron but this gets hot and leaves nice spirals and curls. I’ve had this for quite a while and it was just as well now as it did straight out of the package
Felicia C.
De Pere, WI
My favorite cheap curling wand it’s about $20 at Ulta and I’ve had it probably over a couple years and it still works phenomenally.
Sharmella R.
brighton
Beats up quickly and leaves a nice curl, easy to use with adjustable heat settings, would reccomend
Tia F.
Newark
I have a few of these and is great gets job done price is great for what you are going to achieve and can find anywhere target ie. I like it’s fast reliable
Briana O.
Warner Robins, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve had this wand for about three years now and I love it so much. The heat is adjustable and it’s ready to go almost as soon as you plug it in. I only use this to do my hair now, I can’t remember the last time it was straightened. My curls last all day too! Couldn’t give enough compliments, everyday is a best hair day with this thing 💜
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Walmart