• Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

Start your review of Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Agnieszka J.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this curling wand about a year ago and have used it at least 5 times a week since. I've never had a product that kept my hair curled for longer than an hour until this. The curls last all day and sometimes into the next day. The only drawback is that there was a bit of a learning curve for me. My curls looked horrible the first few times, but now that I got the hang of it, it only takes me about 10 minutes each morning. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for quick and long-lasting curls!
Brittany R.
gastonia
I think a lot of people probably use this as their first wand and for food reason. It’s cheap and simple to use. I still use my mine even though I rarely do my hair because it’s so think. My hair doesn’t usually hold a curl but I have yet to have a problem with the wand.
Maisie C.
I love this curling wand, it’s the one I reach for the most when I want a tight curl. The benefit of it being thin and long means you can fit loads of hair onto it as well as creating the perfect curl you want. Definitely recommend to those who like tight curls, however if you don’t this size of wand isn’t for you.
Lycaness ..
This is my go to curling wand. My hubby bought it for me for Christmas a few years ago, and it still works like the day I got it. One of the best things is the control lock, I love that I can set it to the temperature I want, and not have to worry about accidentally changing the temp or turning it off during use. It heats up super quick, and I feel like I curl my hair in half the time it would take with a regular curling iron. It comes with a heat resistant glove as well. It leaves my hair shiny, and it doesn't give my hair that weird burning smell some hot irons do.
Kimberly W.
Super easy to use and work with. I love how the wand gets smaller at the tip so you have the option of making tighter or looser curls.
Jaelyn R.
Allendale, MI
I have the older version but I love it. I borrowed my roommates and loved it so much I went and bought my own. My curls last days if I sleep on them right, and I don’t even use hairspray. I never noticed any heat damage while using the product either.
Erin Marie W.
I LOVE MY REMINGTON CURLING WAND!!!!! I bought mine about a month ago when my friend curled my hair with hers for our college dance. I have long hair with layers and it only takes me 10-15 mins to curl my hair every morning. The best part is that my curls stay in for 24 hours+ and I don't even have to worry about spraying my hair with hairspray! :)
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
My whole family loves this thing. My mom, sister and I share it and absolutely love it. In fact one of my sisters friends was baby sitting my son for a week and she decided that in payment she wanted me to purchase one of these for her because she loved it while at our house too
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
I’ve been useing this brand for awhile now. My products have lasted over 4 years with no issues. The curls come out so beautiful and I haven’t noticed much heat damage with this
Tristan D.
London, KY
I love this curling wand! Super easy to use. Great price and works wonderfully! Leaves my hair looking amazing!
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Walmart