• Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

Start your review of Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Yesenia C.
They’re really good wands, different sizes. Always make sure to use the glove so you won’t burn yourself. Very satisfied ! I use this when I go to special events.
Cheyenne G.
Mineral wells, TX
I love this curling wand! It heats up in a matter of seconds and it creates beautiful, long lasting curls!
Priscila🌴🌸 O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
LOVE this iron for tight small curls. I have the most straight hair and tried this wand it it’s AMAZING !! My curls stay on for hours. They are super tight and beautiful. It heats up to 410 degrees so be careful when using
amaiya C.
Salem, OR
I love his wand it heats quick and makes my curls last so long 😩 i am satisfied with this product
Iris V.
Brooklyn Center
This is the only curling iron o have ever bought but they make my curls look very nice ! Whether it’s for a special occasion or a day out with friends it always comes in clutch ! It has a nice handle that’s red and gives u the heat temp of it !
Kayla W.
Louisa
My hair is naturally​ pin straight so in order for it to take a curl, let alone keep it! I need to have the wand at 410°f. This curling wand has been the only hair curler I have ever used that will actually work for my hair. I definitely approve! I also appreciate the glove included Because 410°f is pretty hot!!! Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Mary L.
Columbus
I love this wand! My hair does not hold a curl with a tradition curling iron but it will last for days with this wand. Well worth the price. This is one of my go-tos when I want a good hair day and to feel good.
Veronica d.
Roselle, NJ
This a love story I have crazy hair I have one side is actually curly the other side's actual wave and the other one I just don't know would want to do and this helps unify my look
Morgan B.
i have thick hair that is naturally wavy/curly so this curling wand does great when i want to accentuate that
Yanny E.
Los Mochis
works perfectly, easy to use, heats instantly, im satisfied with the price and the product
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Walmart