Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Kayla B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I ditched my curling iron and bought a Remington curling wand. It takes less time with the high heat control without leaving the crease in your hair that you can sometimes get with a curling iron.
Laura L.
This wand is one of my favorites to use when I want loose curls. The wand heats up quickly has temp settings and a swirling corld so it won't get annoying and tangled on the hair, it also comes with a heat glove if you need it very easy to use.
Priscila🌴🌸 O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Review for: Red more...
LOVE this iron for tight small curls. I have the most straight hair and tried this wand it it’s AMAZING !! My curls stay on for hours. They are super tight and beautiful. It heats up to 410 degrees so be careful when using
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
Review for: Red more...
Great if you want small tight curls. If brushes out will make your hair big so if your looking for the loose curls go for a larger barrel. If you have longer hair you will not be able to go from root to ends as well.
Jamie M.
Dallas, TX
I got this for Christmas last year as a gift to myself and I'm obsessed! I have fine hair so it's difficult to keep and curl and this one keeps curls for hours even days! It also leaves my hair with a nice shine!
Shakira B.
Zuni , VA
I️ haven’t had a got to that didn’t give me good results. It’s pretty affordable for me and I️ have natural kinky curly hair. I️ use this about every3 months sometimes longer. I️ would definitely buy this again.
Samantha T.
Detroit
Review for: Red more...
This leaves my hair silky smooth with shining curls. It turns it's self off if u leave it on. It only takes 30 seconds to head up and comes with a heat glove to protect your hand.
Tawny C.
Quapaw, OK
Review for: Remington TStudio Silk Slim Wand 0.5 - 1 Inch Wide more...
I’ve had this wand for over 5 years now. It STILL curls my hair perfectly! It is definitely one of my favorite wands I have owned. I would recommend this to anyone. I’m hoping to get a bigger barrel one soon!
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
Works great! I've had mine for years and have never had a single problem with it! It holds very well and I have very thick heavy hair so I would recommend to anyone that does have thick hair that falls easy!
Aleysha L.
Leitchfield , KY
i have had this curling iron for 4 years and if it was to give out, i would definitely repurchase the same one. it heats up super fast, easy to use, my curls last for days and it obviously last a long time.
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is it worth buying
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Kohl's