Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Doaa S.
1,226 reviews
omg i really love this product <3 I can't imagine my life without it :)) It has a very good quality and price <3
Kerleesa A.
Never let me down! Love using it for the super tight curls looks great after passing my hangs for a little waveeyy...
Wilmarie R.
Esta enrizadora calienta super rapido es facil de usar y deja tu cabello con un rizo natural y duradero lo recomiendo
nayeli C.
SACRAMENTO
Love this wand. My curls last for days when I curl it with this wand. It gets the job done and it's very inexpensive.
Kyla R.
Napier
I rate this a five star because I absolutely love curling my hair when I go out for date nights with my partner.
••Quiroz•• Q.
mexico
Quisiera probarlo me imagino que es ferro un poco más delgado y más tupido pero esta marca vale la pena la verdad
Libbi K.
My fave curlers! Super easy to use and they stay in all day, comes with a heat proof glove! Definitely recommend.
chanel b.
santo domingo
Mi pelo es muy lacio h cuando necesito unas ondas suaves está plancha me resuelve sin dañar mi pelo con el calor
shananne c.
Yes its good. Gives nice curles. Easy to use. Not too expensive either. I would say it's for medium length hair.
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
Awesome curling wand that heats up quickly. Makes lasting curls and is reasonably priced. I got this at Walmart.
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is it worth buying
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Kohl's