Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Rebecca M.
These curlers are perfect for beachy curls, i use these quite often but i would prefer if they heated up quicker and if the wand was a bit thicker
Jarilyn M.
APO , AE
My favorite wand ever!! So affordable and works so amazing for my hair. I’ve used the same one for over 4 years and I’m still using the same one
Megan G.
London
Curls your hair like it's meant to, and still leaves it looking shiny :) curls stay in for a good while maybe up to days and affordable too
Jennifer L.
Southbourne Gardens , Ruislip
I love styling my hair with this wand and always gives me great results which holds for a long time and gives a natural look the next day!
kelsaucoin A.
Sydney
Review for: Remington TStudio Silk Slim Wand 0.5 - 1 Inch Wide more...
This curling wand works well, however I cannot style my hair with it. I’m too nervous about burning myself. The open wand is dangerous.
Rebecca O.
I like this one it heats up fast and is easy to use You can create big or small curls and it doesn't take long to achieve bouncy curls.
Kimberly W.
Super easy to use and work with. I love how the wand gets smaller at the tip so you have the option of making tighter or looser curls.
Sumeet S.
Review for: Remington TStudio Silk Slim Wand 0.5 - 1 Inch Wide more...
As it says it in the name this made my hair really silky and smooth i love the effect i get after curling it and then brushing my hair😍
Ydnnas R.
laredo texas
Lo use solo una ves en un viaje porque se me perdio en el mismo practico y buen y sencillo manejo del mismo lastima que sr me perdio
Shiela S.
Oxford
Good for curls that aren't too tight, but doesn't do well with a wave. Has good variety of temperature settings and heats up quickly
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is it worth buying
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Kohl's