Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Zeeda N.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Red more...
I love this wand! I have tried many curling irons in the past but this one is the best!
Kendra E.
Altavista
great product if you want loose wavy like curls! i use this for my everyday hairstyle!
Michelle H.
Albertville , AL
I like this wand it makes tighter curls and heats up nicely comes with a good glove too
Deisy D.
I like to use the ones that are made out of ceramic because it burns less your hair.
Haley O.
Madisonville, TN
Perfect curls. They look almost beach like waves their so perfect. I love it so much.
Karla R.
Wylie
Review for: Black more...
Love it. I've been on a search for a curly iron. I think I found the best one.
Tara B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how curly it makes my hair. My curls hold so well often times my curls fall out but not an issue when i use this curling wand.
Alibrandi C.
My first curling iron was a gift that lasted several years.  When it finally broke down & I was seeking a quick replacement I chose remington because it was the only wand available in the size I wanted & was eligible to receive a gift card back with purchase.  It's turned out to be a great choice!  It's easy to manage & style with, I love the adjustable temp settings, & the auto-off feature has served my forgetful mind many times.  I'm so confident in this curling wand that when the one I have eventually dies I will probably replace it with it's twin.
Amanda S.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this tool for curling my hair! This wand definitely works wonders since my hair is naturally very straight! Keeps my hair curled all day and easy to use!
Emily P.
Mcpherson, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy this wand for more of a tighter curl. It o ly takes about 30 seconds to heat up and it works really well to be a curling you can get at Walmart.
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is it worth buying
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Kohl's