Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Jenny A.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Red more...
I’m still learning how to curl with the wand but, it does curl immediately and looking beautiful!
Angelica R.
Leaves my hair with perfect, soft, bouncy curls. I love this product, and very much recommend it.
joanna j.
I can't leave without my curling wand great affordable product, never dissapoints me, i love it.
Haley S.
Dallas
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Red more...
Life changing! This product has changed the way I look at my hair! It has restored my confidence!
Maciel C.
Richmond Hill, NY
Great curling iron. Good size and awesome heat setting. It leaves a nice pattern. Easy to store!
amaiya C.
Salem, OR
Review for: Remington TStudio Silk Slim Wand 0.5 - 1 Inch Wide more...
I love his wand it heats quick and makes my curls last so long 😩 i am satisfied with this product
Brianna A.
Waianae
I thought it felt a little cheaply made but it gave me such tight long lasting curls. Love it!
Kate B.
Arlington
Works great, just takes a while to finish. I love the loose curls and wear them often to events
Lorena S.
pueblo co
Review for: Red more...
Great tool for quick hair and keeps the curl. I like the adjustable temperature. I’m satisfied
Teresa D.
Parma, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product and have been using it for years to curl my hair. It always stays super hot
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is it worth buying
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Kohl's