Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Hayley k.
Minerva , OH
Review for: Red more...
LOVE THIS WAND ! curls stay all day and then some ! Easy to use and read ! Affordable! 10/10 recommend!
Lizzy M.
Columbus
I love this curling wand! I’ve bought 2 of them I’ll continue to keep using it and tell others about it
Michelle H.
I use this at least 5 times a week when getting ready and it’s my favorite part of my morning routine!
Meredith P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it!! I love the pearl ceramic one but this one is really nice too!! It gives nice natural curls
Jatiya P.
Laurel, MS
I love this iron when i want to wand curl my weave! It works so well and the curls last a long time.
Caitlyn P.
Very good curling wand I've had this wand for a good while and I really like it .It's not too pricey.
Zaira R.
Reedley, CA
I've used wands that are better so to me this one is like ehh not really feeling it.. it's affordable
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas, NV
This tool got hot in seconds and left my hair so pretty I really love this . And definitely recommend
Michelle Y.
Dallas, Tx
This curling iron is great. It has great settings such as heat control. It is also very easy to use
Lorena P.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Black more...
Like how it curls hair it makes my curls last all day
They stay in place and it heats up very fast
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is it worth buying
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Kohl's