Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Jules P.
Review for: Remington TStudio Silk Slim Wand 0.5 - 1 Inch Wide more...
Works great. Do not recommend for short hair. Sometimes it burns you hair so it leaves a weird smell.Effective.
Nik G.
Pittsburgh , PA
My absolute favorite. NOTHING is able to keep my thick hair curled than this and that’s even without hairspray
Mariana p.
I love using the wand i feel like its faster easier than the other curling irons totally love it need to try it
Destiny L.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is the only curling iron that I use. It's really easy to use and curls really well. I absolutely love it.
Mallarie J.
Castle Rock, CO
Not bad but not good for thick hair. It leaves too tight of curls. And my thick hair didn't look good like that
Kaitlynn C.
Hattiesburg, MS
This wand heats up fast and the curls look really cute and bouncy! I do recommend wearing a glove for safety!!
Edaliz M.
Webster, TX
I have never try one of these before. I always try to have my hair flat and straightened. Im curious about it.
Lea P.
Elgin, TN
This wand works so good and gives your curls a great boost, it's a really good drugstore wand at a great price!
Alex H.
I love the curls I get from this wand. They are soft and don't frizz up like with most curling irons. Perfect!
Diana A.
Houston
It's so cool not to expensive and the have a really quality u gonna love it, try it, I so surprise with this
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is it worth buying
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Kohl's