Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Bought this cheap from a local Walmart to "get me by" and fell in love. I would purchase again and currently still the only one I have. I loved it enough to not worry with a better one.
Jessa L.
My sister has this, and I have used it often at family gatherings and events. I like it overall for occasional use, but one time I used it several days in a row and the heat damage was pretty bad. However, Maybe with a heat protectant and minimal use, it would be worth the purchase in the future.
Pamela S.
Purchased at: Kohl's
The curls I get with this iron is awesome. Several different ways to style it. There's a couple ways to maneuver the wand to get the style you want. Though if you've never used one it takes a little practice. Have to be careful not to burn yourself.
🌻 A.
Lapeer
I love my wand and have never had any problems with it! I like how fast it heats up and the size of the barrel. I am able to get nice small and tight curls and also loose waves with the same want so its perfect. Practically a 2 for 1 deal and especially with how affordable it is.
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
I’ve been useing this brand for awhile now. My products have lasted over 4 years with no issues. The curls come out so beautiful and I haven’t noticed much heat damage with this
☆ s.
Lynchburg , VA
Purchased at: Target
If your a hair guru like me you will love this curling iron! It wasn’t insanely expensive and it really does the job ! I was very impressed with how my curls turned out and always have people telling me how natural my curls look when I use this wand! It heats up really hot so if you have a lot of hair this is a good one
Duyen P.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Red more...
You can easily shiver the flawless wavy/curly hair style that you see in the magazines with this tool. I purchased mine for about $20 at Target and I haven’t looked to purchase another wand since! I tend to leave it on a lower setting to reduce heat damage to my hair.
Erin E.
Savannah, Georgia
Review for: Black more...
This is the best wand I have ever used. I was in show choir in high school, and most girls ended up using this iron for our competition hair. This iron managed to successfully curl girls’ hair that was very flat and normally doesn’t hold curls. I highly recommend!
alexis A.
Glasco, KS
I've used quite a few wands and curling irons and this one is by far my favorite. I use this at least once a week. It's great for tight spirals or voluminous curl or even beachy waves. I like that the heat is adjustable and you're able to "lock" in the heat setting.
Lindsey B.
Pompano Beach, FL
If your hair doesn't hold a curl this wand will make it. It curls the second it touches your hair. It's cheap and one of the best wands you don't even have to use hair spray.
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is it worth buying
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Kohl's