Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Kirsten C.
Callahan, FL
I love this wand. I don't personally own it but a girlfriend of mine does. I use it often at her house and it works well.
Sam B.
Revere, MA
Review for: Remington TStudio Silk Slim Wand 0.5 - 1 Inch Wide more...
It curls and definitely gets hot. Just not my favorite because of the size of the barrel it's the way the curl comes out.
ceecee m.
Sacramento, CA
Best curling wand ive ever tried . Perfect size . Gets hot fast and ive had mines for years and it still works the same !
Katie H.
My favorite hair curling tool by far. The finger covers they include help well to try and prevent burning of the fingers.
yuna k.
Provo, UT
Review for: Remington T/Studio Silk Small 0.5-1.0" Curling Wand more...
I looooove this wand! I’ve used a couple but out of the ones I used this was the better one! Highly recommend trying it!
Rossalynn D.
Tucson, AZ
I do like this curling iron. Found it at a great price too! Would recommend to anyone who loves to curl their hair often.
Riley B.
Eagle Point
I love this wand! It gives me such nice curls but it doesn’t look unnaturally or too much. It just gives beautiful curls!
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
Great wand and affordable. I like the adjustable heat setting. My curls last for days with this thing. Highly recommend.
Jennifer C.
Tampa, Florida
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Red more...
This curling wand is ok. It heats up quick, is super affordable and shows the temp reads. I just wasn’t thrilled with it
Laura J.
Fayetteville, GA
Love my wand! This is the only way I can curl my thick hair and it actually last all day long.. even without hair spray!
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is it worth buying
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Kohl's