Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Ashley I.
Sweetwater
Review for: Red more...
Not a huge fan of this product. Just left me with tighter curls than I personally prefer but overall the wand worked fine.
Maria S.
Walla Walla, WA
Heats up fast and you can get big curls or waves. Definitely recomend this curler and you can also change the temperature.
Jamie D.
Bonne Terre, MO
I really like this curling wand. My curls last way longer than a normal curling iron. I use this probably 3-4 times a week.
Shanna B.
This is the best curling wand! It curls my hair in seconds and my curls last all week. This gives my hair the perfect curls
Sarina K.
Aberdeen, WA
Worked amazing! My curls would last all day! Normally my hair goes straight again within 5 mins so this wand is phenomenal!
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Heats quick and makes really nice curls. Really easy to use. Love how you wrap the hair around it and it hoods it in place.
Katie R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Favorite curling iron that I've ever owned. It allows me to use it like three different sizes so I don't need more clutter
nicole g.
Fontana, CA
I love how this leave my hair doesn't burn it as much as other hair wands great it I need something done fast to my hair
Meggie O.
Springfield, OR
It heats up fast it does what it needs to and gives perfect curls! The price is a great starter wand if you do your hair.
CHELSEA K.
DURHAM, NC
Gets hot really fast, love the setting where it turns off when it's been on long. I get really good curls with this wand.
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is it worth buying
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Kohl's