Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Keri C.
Oneonta, AL
If you want tighter curls, this is the one to go with for sure! It maintains curl all day. It's an awesome option to go with.
Delaney S.
West Fork
Review for: Red more...
This is one of the best curling wands that I have ever used! The barrel is jus the right size and the curls come out perfect!
Maggie B.
This is too tight of curls but if that's the kind you want then it's good. My hair is very long so it's hard to do with this
Emilee B.
Prattville
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best curling wand I have ever used. It is better then my expensive ones I have bought. My curls stay in all day.
Alyssa W.
I've had this wond for 3 years now and it still works perfectly and it curls my hair perfectly and I can't ever go without it
Jenny L.
Milford
Love this it has a temp control for different hair types I have had this for years and I still love it. Best investment ever
Katie S.
Hesperia, CA
I like how quickly the curling iron heats up but sometimes I find it hard to wrap my hair around it without it falling out
Katie R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Favorite curling iron that I've ever owned. It allows me to use it like three different sizes so I don't need more clutter
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Heats quick and makes really nice curls. Really easy to use. Love how you wrap the hair around it and it hoods it in place.
Danica D.
Greenville, MO
Love surfing my hair with this! Wether I’m looking for small curled or large curls I can achieve the style I’m looking for!
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is it worth buying
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Kohl's