Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Berenice C.
Mcminnville, OR
Got this as a gift i like it because it gets really hot but it makes wierd sounds i dont like might be mine that came out defective
Emperatriz P.
Kissimmee, FL
The best tool for making curls !!!! I used when I want something different in my hair, this tool make the curly look really natural
Yensie R.
I dont like this curling NB wand. The shape does not help and the cord does not rotate as you turn. It gets annoying at some point
Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Remington T/Studio Silk Small 0.5-1.0" Curling Wand more...
I love this curling iron. I love the curls it gives me. But it's super hard sometimes for my hair to wrap my hair around the barrel
megan e.
ohio
Purchased at: Walmart
This curling iron is great and a great brand iv had the same curling iron for a couple years and iv never had any problems with itb
Tori M.
Philadelphia
Review for: Remington TStudio Silk Slim Wand 0.5 - 1 Inch Wide, Red more...
This is my go to wand and it makes my curls tight but they fall so nicely and are easily brushed out! My hair is smooth after I use
Ashlyn D.
Review for: Red more...
The curling wand creates tight textured curls. Most curls turn out the same size , the wand is affordable and I would recommend it.
Diane S.
Milbridge, ME
Love this wand so much. It makes me hair have perfect curls and doesn’t give it a harsh smell or anything and it’s very affordable
Aurelia M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Black more...
I use this curler all the time and it works great! Makes amazing bouncy curls! I always get compliments on how gorgeous my hair is.
Kellie T.
Tennessee
I love the wand. I don’t have to keep my hair on it long which gives me that feeling that it’s not going to cause damage to my hair
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is it worth buying
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Kohl's