Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Cam S.
Once you get use to the style of curling it works great, can be easy to burn yourself and awkward angles but the curl is very nice and holds well.
Andrea M.
Gilbert, AZ
You can control the temperature on this product which is good if you dont want to add damage to you hair. It makes curling my hair quick and easy.
Rubiette R.
Miami
Purchased at: Target
I honestly have many expensive hair wands and curling irons this one is by far the best one ever! The curls last me up to 2-3 days with hair spray
endyca s.
Camp verde, AZ
I love using a curling wand to achieve my perfect curls but Remington has the best wand I have used my curls last longer than with any other brand
Danelia R.
WICHITA, KS
It heats up very quick and curls super easy and quick it came with a glove so I couldn't burn my fingers just wish the girls would curl differently
Shauna B.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Red more...
I have used it once and it works great! It is very easy to use! I had to look up tutorials in order to do it on my thin hair. I bought it at target
Connor K.
Chapmansboro, TN
I absolutely love this curling iron! It doesn't make my hair feel all gross and crinkly looking when I'm done like other do! It was very cheap too!
Jacynda H.
Fullerton, CA
Keeps the curl, no other curler keeps it like this one does. Nice and hot very fast. Has lasted me years and years and has not done me wrong yet
Jewel M.
Levittown, PA
Review for: Red more...
I have very long hair and this wand seems to work extremely well with it! I’ve never had an issue with it! Beautiful curls and very easy to use!!
Meg D.
San Juan
I use this wand almost every single day and i am so satisfied with this product. I have naturally wavy hair but this makes my hair look so great!
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is it worth buying
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Kohl's