Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Amanda R.
I bought this a couple months back its very affordable and works amazing for the price every time i curl my hair with this wand i get lots of compliments on my hair and how pretty my curls are my hair stays curled all day and it heats up fast which i also like
Katie M.
Elberton, GA
I love using this curling iron. It gives me beautiful bouncy curls that lasts for DAYS if I let it. I absolutely recommend it if you want small and defined curls!
Marisol H.
Reading, PA
I love this curling iron.. Easy for me to use!! It came with a glove which I was happy about.. I had other curling irons but this one is the one I lean on more often when I curl my hair..
Jenna R.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Remington TStudio Silk Slim Wand 0.5 - 1 Inch Wide more...
This wand is amazing for getting super tight bouncy curls. Curls never stay in my hair, and this iron is the only iron that will be them to stay! I really love this iron and I have had it for years with no problems.
Lydia G.
Russellville, AR
I would honestly give this wand 10 stars if I could. It's the only thing that can keep my hair curled and it was so inexpensive too. I've had it for 5 years now and it works like new.
Connie B.
Laurel, IN
My favorite thing about this particular wand is the cute curls it makes. The wand curls quickly which I like so it doesn't take too much time. This is my first time using this wand and I've been satisfied with it
Brittany M.
Stratford, NJ
I LOVE THIS WAND. I use it all the time and it is amazing. This wand will curl anyone's hair. I have used it on my niece, me, my sister and my mom! I highly recommend this product!
Amanda C.
Jonesborough, TN
This is a good starter curling wand. Heats up to 410°. It cost less than $25 at Walmart and comes with a hear protection glove. The only reason I give it 4 instead of 5 stars is because the glove is basic.
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
The Remington curling wand is a must. I don't know how to curl hair without it! You just twirl your hair around the barrel and hold it a few seconds. It works on my asian course hair! Love it so much!
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Remington TStudio Silk Slim Wand 0.5 - 1 Inch Wide more...
Oh my goodness I got this Remington curling wand for my birthday last year in December.My first curling wand that I have used and I have to say it's a winner...Love it!
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is it worth buying
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Kohl's