Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Mahogani J.
Indianapolis , IN
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Red more...
This is my absolute favorite wand curler. I got it for Christmas a few years ago and I have never replaced it. Great price and durability. Satisfied and would replace it with the same product should anything happen to it. Easy to use!
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
I love my wand. First wand I've owned. I have super long hair and this is the first to curl my hair perfectly, way better than a regular curling iron. My hair is thin and straight. So easy to do
yamilet g.
Mesquite, Tx
I love this wand! It did my hair some wonders! I will never discontinue my use and I do recommend this wand. It is amazing! Trust me, you won’t know it ‘till you try it!!! It’s very affordable and it will do an amazing job as always.
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
This curls really well. I’ve had it for a few years now, still works really great. The only difficult thing about curling my hair with this is the fact that my hair slips off the iron to easy. But other than that it’s easy to use
TheBabes B.
Angola, IN
I LOVE this wand. Friends always ask to use it because they love the tight curls I can create from this wand. It is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone who likes to get tight curls, easily!
Teanna D.
Review for: Remington TStudio Silk Slim Wand 0.5 - 1 Inch Wide, Red more...
I love this curling wand!! It heats up fast, and is easy to use. I highly recommend this wand. You can have tight curls, or just beach waves. It's up to you, but can be achieved with this product.
Skyler S.
I love this curling wand!! I have long thick hair and it takes about half the time to curl my hair than previous tools I have used. It heats up and cools super quickly for on the go! Definitely recommend!
Donna B.
Brighton
This is a wonderful wand. I love using it for touchups in my naturally wavy hair. Depending on how long I hole it I can match either my wavy hair or curly hair depending on the weather of course
Peyton H.
stanton
This product is great for tight curls. Not an everyday curl but maybe date nights or special occasions. Paired with a heat protectant spray this gives a very nice, soft curl! I would recommend this product to others
Denise G.
Bought this wand a year again and its great. Love how it make my hair really curly. It heats on so fast if you are in a hurry. Give you a great look for whatever event your attending. I use this product very often. I would recommend if you love to curl your hair.
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is it worth buying
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Kohl's