Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Maddie M.
Petal, MS
Review for: Remington TStudio Silk Slim Wand 0.5 - 1 Inch Wide more...
I always use this curling wand when I’m looking for any kinda of curl. It’s easy to maneuver. You can pretty much use this product in whatever ways you decide; therefore, I love it! I can 9/10 recommend this product!
Kayla M.
Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Black more...
Literally love this. All I do is push it to the setting I want and lock it in and it heats up within 3 minutes and even sooner.. I just like giving it more time to heat up because my curls fall out easy. Great wand
Tay S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Red more...
I’ve had my wand for almost 7 years and it has been a game changer. My hair could never hold a curl until I used this! This is still the only product that has ever been able to curl my hair and it lasts all day!
Sophia L.
Monroe center, IL
This is my favorite rod so satisfied it takes me 20 minutes tops for my long wavy hair with this rod. At target after seeing a video. At least a few times a week. Not really although cordless would be crazy easy!
Hey P.
Review for: Red more...
I have had this for 4 years now and it works perfectly I have think Color treated hair and it doesn’t damage my hair and it was affordable I bought it for 5 dollars I can’t remember where and I wold buy again! Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Paola L.
This is the only wand that works for me. So simple to use and inexpensive. I've had it for 6 years and it still works like new. I have thin hair and this helps my hair stay curled and look flawless. Love this wand
Aurora L.
San Antonio
the wand is very useful and it comes with a glove :) I bought it at Ross and it works well with my hair but it produces too much heat. The price was $15 which is great and i use it three times a month :)
Kimberlyn B.
Kalamazoo , MI
My baby. By far my favorite curling wand and they last for days. I don't remember where I got it but I'm sure you can buy it online. I never used hair spray or anything either. I'd recommend this wand again and again
Alexia R.
Dayton, OH
Amazing wand! Effective and worth the money! Great results and great design! I recommend it to everyone, if I had to buy it again I would never think twice about it! The curls it creates are so beautiful!
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
I love my wand. First wand I've owned. I have super long hair and this is the first to curl my hair perfectly, way better than a regular curling iron. My hair is thin and straight. So easy to do
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is it worth buying
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Kohl's