Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Ariella B.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my favorite curling wand! I have naturally curly hair but I find myself frequently using this when I want beachy looking waves or a looser style of curl. The style holds all day with just a little hairspray and I get so many compliments on my hair
Shelby L.
Hays, KS
For me personally I am not a fan of the wand craze. It’s hard to use the glove and feel your hair but it’s also hard to not use it because you end up burning your fingers. I’m no pro at the wand but not a fan of the curl results either.
Kaylee G.
Fort Atkinson
Had this for a while and I really like it. It gets very hot and doesn't burn my hair. I have very thick hair and I can do my whole head in about an hour. With other curling tools it takes a few hours.
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
Got this for Christmas and I'm obsessed! Super easy to learn. Comes with the glove. Love the digital temperature settings and automatic shut off. Creates perfect curls that hold for days (yea, days).
leila m.
Toledo , OH
ive styled friends hair with this and oh, my, gosh. it's fantastic, i loooove the size of the curls, it heats up super quick. if you're looking for a curling tool get a wand, you won't regret it ;)
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Black more...
I love my wand a lot more than a regular curling iron. I use this all the time but it does dry my hair out a little and I am looking to find something that will help my hair be a little healthier.
Pariss V.
Green Bay
Review for: Red more...
Love this curling wand and the price is very affordable! I’ve had mine for years and the thing still works! The wand makes beautiful curls that last! Just watch out with your fingers, I’ve burnt my fingers a couple of times but if your careful you’ll be fine.
Monique C.
Purchased at: Amazon
The sister curling wand to my favorite curling wand. For a bob you use this guy! Heats up fast, has an easy temperature adjustment and gives your curls bounce. This is THEE tool for wobs.
MaKayl A.
Florence, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
It curls my hair great! But the only thing I hate about it is the end there’s not much there to put your finger on I usually end up burning my self atleast once before I get done curling my hair.
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
I bought this as my very first curling wand and it always made my frizzy natural curls look so smooth and shiny. I can wear my hair curled with the wand for four days, with dry shampoo. You can change the temp, which I love
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is it worth buying
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Kohl's