• Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #4 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hai...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Alivia K.
This curling wand is one that I use every day.  Hair is one of the things in my life that is very important to take care of which means I love to curl it.  This curling was is affordable and seems to work on just about all types of hair.  I have used it on thick, coarse hair to thin, fine hair and the curls have held.  I attached a picture of me with my hair curled normally every day with this iron, and a two more to show a different way of using the curling iron.
Sarah B.
Richmond, VA
This wand is amazing! It heats fast, curls faster, and the curl stays for days. I have never had a wand work this well. I have straight hair that is resistant to holding a curl but I never have a issue. I purchase this size when I had short hair and it worked great but gave a tight ringlet type curl. My hair is long now and it’s not ideal for my current length but I can’t quit it. I will definitely be purchasing the larger size.
Briana O.
Warner Robins, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve had this wand for about three years now and I love it so much. The heat is adjustable and it’s ready to go almost as soon as you plug it in. I only use this to do my hair now, I can’t remember the last time it was straightened. My curls last all day too! Couldn’t give enough compliments, everyday is a best hair day with this thing 💜
Shaila R.
Donna
It's a great wand. Gives you volume to your hair. Bouncy curls. For beachy waves leave hair wrapped around the barrel for 5 seconds with small chunks of hair. If you want looser curls leave hair between 10-15 seconds around the barrel with thick chunks of hair. You can also adjust temperature. And curl backwards to the curls can face outside not inside
Vanessa B.
del valle
When I bought this wand I thought it wasn’t going to work well since it was cheap, but it was amazing. Your curls end up beautiful as If you were doing then with and expensive one. If mine were to get damaged i would definitely buy a same one again. Recommend to any girl who loves to style their hair.
Katia R.
Houston
THE BEST CURLING WAND EVER! Now, I will say, it goes up to eeally high tsmperatures so be aware of that, if you have fine thin hair, put it near the lowest setting or else your hair will fry and burn. Also be careful when putting it up to your face, don't need to burn off anything.
Paola M.
Lebanon
I must admit that at first I was super nervous because this purchase was my first curling wand ever. My sister left it to me to do her hair for her dance and it could have either went really well with her hair or really badly because we have thick and very textured and frizzy hair. However, I thought let’s do a few test runs before the big day and what she requested were “loose curls.” Luckily, this wand has several setting for several hair types and one was “thick hard to style hair” to cut it short, this was the best wand ever and I’m so happy that I purchased it.
Lisa L.
alliance
Definitely a learning curve to use one of these curling wands vs a traditional curling iron but this gets hot and leaves nice spirals and curls. I’ve had this for quite a while and it was just as well now as it did straight out of the package
Brenda R.
I actually used this wand on Christmas Eve so yes I risked having my hair all cringed up but! Suprisingly 😄the waves came out amazingly perfect aaand they even lasted me until the next day. The waves still had the same volume and looked amazing. The onky way I was able to take them off was by taking a shower. The wand was at it's default heat level I believe was 360° and I didn'nt have to be on each strand that lond. Took me less than an hour ( I have kinda alot of hair). You can also lock the buttons so that you don't accidently press them and have to constantly be changing the settings. I recommend! 😀
Ashley A.
This is the one of the only curling wands that will hold my curls. I like this wand, it heats up well and it gives a good curl. It’s a decent cheap option if you’re starting out using wands or not expecting to use it that often.
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Do you guys like these???

Kohl's