Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #12 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off wi...3 Answers
  • How long does your hair stay curled using this wand? I have flat ...2 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Brenda R.
I actually used this wand on Christmas Eve so yes I risked having my hair all cringed up but! Suprisingly 😄the waves came out amazingly perfect aaand they even lasted me until the next day. The waves still had the same volume and looked amazing. The onky way I was able to take them off was by taking a shower. The wand was at it's default heat level I believe was 360° and I didn'nt have to be on each strand that lond. Took me less than an hour ( I have kinda alot of hair). You can also lock the buttons so that you don't accidently press them and have to constantly be changing the settings. I recommend! 😀
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon, IL
This wand is amazing and cheap! I think i paid around 20 dollars for it at walmart and ive had it for about 3 years. I usually use it, then let my curls sit for a few hours, then i brush them out and have perfect waves! The waves last all day long even without hairspray. You can even where them two days in a row if you dont feel like washing. That's literally how long they last. The wand heats up very fast also and you dont need to leave your hair on it for longer then a few seconds! 10/10 would recommend
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
I've had this curling wand forever! Literally I've had it for about 4 years and it hasn't stopped working and the heat hasn't gone away. I love it so much. I use it for everything from Cheer competitions to going out and the curl stays. My hair has a really hard time staying in the car also this is something that I love. The catches it takes a little bit of time to heat up to the point where I want it, but that doesn't take away any points in my book.
Desire H.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Red more...
I just started to curl my hair and this bad boy works amazingly. Heats up quickly with different heat temperatures. Found at Target for a great price too. Gives me a great curl look. Also works wonders on my daughters hair at a low temperature.
Crystal R.
Review for: Remington TStudio Silk Slim Wand 0.5 - 1 Inch Wide more...
This is by far the best styling wand I've ever used. This curling iron came with a glove so you don't burn your fingers as you twirl your hair around the hot wand.My hair is on the finer thinner side and does not hold curl easy, I can use this curling iron and get great curls that lasted till I showered the next day!
Dawnyai L.
Review for: Remington T/Studio Silk Small 0.5-1.0" Curling Wand more...
I’m in love with this curling wand. It’s comes with hair ties and even a heat protectant glove. It also reaches a temperature of 410 degrees. This is the only wand i curl my hair with, whether it’s my natural hair, or my weave. The silk ceramic makes my hair extra shiny and gives off a very healthy look.
Caitlyn S.
Brick , NJ
Review for: Red more...
Bought this at target a few years back and never regretted the purchase. I needed an easy way to get my hair is some soft curls and this was the way to go. this was an awesome inexpensive find. highly recommend. I’ve had very long hair, and I recently chopped it off, works on all lengths.
Lauren M.
I absolutely love this iron! The heat control, automatic shut off and long cord make it such a perfect product for me. I am able to curl my long hair in no time and the curls last all day and night! I’ve never had a product hold curls in my hair as well as this wand. Perfect product!
Edith C.
Temple, TX
I can not imagine a better quality or working curling iron out there.
I bought it on a whim because of the price, I believe it was $15 dollars back when I bought it and I do not regret the decision at all.
I absolutely love this curling iron it gets the job done, and I absolutely love that you can lock it and unlock it once you get it to the temperature you want.
The curls come out amazing, with different size curls because of the way the wand is. It also tends to get really warm easily.
Definitely recommend it.
Nikki H.
Mount Holly, NC
Review for: Red more...
I purchased this before I started cheering in highschool and it worked for every hairstyle! Hair falls off the wand very easily and smoothly and the wand can make a variety of different sized curls. I have had it for 5 years now and it is still going strong.
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
Leila E.
Do you guys like these???
Kirsten M.
I have really long hair. Would this give me the desired soft bouncy wavy curls or will it just fall? Curling irons don't seem to do the trick for me.
Ayse A.
Union, NJ
The price of the styling wand is cheap, but does that mean the quality of the wand is cheap as well? My hair doesn't usually hold curls well, so I really want to find a good curler.