Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2

Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"

BY REMINGTON #3 in Curling Irons

Gorgeous, salon-quality curls are just a wrap away with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic Slim Curling Wand. The tapered barrel (½” to 1”) lets you create curls of all sizes and the 410°F professional heat ensures long-lasting results. Plus, the digital controls include a temperature lock that keeps the wand at an ideal temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat-protective glove that keeps you safely away from the wand while you craft your beautiful, one-of-a-kind look see more...

• HOW LONG DO CURLS LAST2 Answers
  • What kind of curls do you get out of this curling iron?1 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off wi...3 Answers
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2
Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Brenda R.
I actually used this wand on Christmas Eve so yes I risked having my hair all cringed up but! Suprisingly 😄the waves came out amazingly perfect aaand they even lasted me until the next day. The waves still had the same volume and looked amazing. The onky way I was able to take them off was by taking a shower. The wand was at it's default heat level I believe was 360° and I didn'nt have to be on each strand that lond. Took me less than an hour ( I have kinda alot of hair). You can also lock the buttons so that you don't accidently press them and have to constantly be changing the settings. I recommend! 😀
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon, IL
This wand is amazing and cheap! I think i paid around 20 dollars for it at walmart and ive had it for about 3 years. I usually use it, then let my curls sit for a few hours, then i brush them out and have perfect waves! The waves last all day long even without hairspray. You can even where them two days in a row if you dont feel like washing. That's literally how long they last. The wand heats up very fast also and you dont need to leave your hair on it for longer then a few seconds! 10/10 would recommend
Brittany F.
Quincy, MI
Review for: Red more...
My favorite curling wand ever! Long or short hair gets the job done. My curls stay ALL day and Even sometimes overnight. Used this back in the day when I did cheer comps and worked perfect! If you’re looking for an affordable but still great wand this is the one!
🌌Very b.
Review for: Remington T/Studio Silk Small 0.5-1.0" Curling Wand more...
I’ve always wanted curly hair and every time i curled it with other curling irons they never last on me. And since I tried this wand my curls last til the next day and I love it. They make me have very tight curls but i run my fingers through them to loosen them up a little and i love them highly recommend this to everyone.
Mikayla B.
Decatur, MI
This hair wand doesn’t kill your budget and is amazing. It heats up in 30 seconds, gets very hot, and doesn’t burn the crap out of your hair. I’ve had mine for about 4 years and it still works like it’s brand new. I highly recommend checking this out for super tight curls and loose curls as well!
samantha J.
Stanford, KY
I've never purchased a curling wand although I would like to purchase this one. My cousin let me borrow hers for awhile and I used it 3 or 4 times. It was easy to use and I loved the curls it gave me. I did burn myself a couple of times but I didn't use the glove. I would recommend this wand.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Red more...
One of THE BEST curling wands I’ve ever invested in. I love how you can cut the wand on and it will automatically start to heat up to the set degree. Also, you can hold down a button and lock the set heat degree so if your finger presses a button, it won’t add or take away heat. Very smart!
Edith C.
Temple, TX
I can not imagine a better quality or working curling iron out there.
I bought it on a whim because of the price, I believe it was $15 dollars back when I bought it and I do not regret the decision at all.
I absolutely love this curling iron it gets the job done, and I absolutely love that you can lock it and unlock it once you get it to the temperature you want.
The curls come out amazing, with different size curls because of the way the wand is. It also tends to get really warm easily.
Definitely recommend it.
Erin E.
Savannah, Georgia
Review for: Black more...
This is the best wand I have ever used. I was in show choir in high school, and most girls ended up using this iron for our competition hair. This iron managed to successfully curl girls’ hair that was very flat and normally doesn’t hold curls. I highly recommend!
Maddie R.
This wand is great! I bought it for about $25 at Target and it hasn't given me trouble. It's very affordable compared to other wands obviously and I would recommend it to anyone. It also comes with a glove in the box for first time users to get the hang of using a wand. It gives beautiful right curls or loose waves.
maría f.
Miami
I want one so bad does it heat way too much?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is it worth buying
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?
Leila E.
Do you guys like these???
Ayse A.
Union, NJ
The price of the styling wand is cheap, but does that mean the quality of the wand is cheap as well? My hair doesn't usually hold curls well, so I really want to find a good curler.