Remington T/Studio Silk 1.5" Curling Iron

BY REMINGTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

1 1/2" barrel for medium curls! The t/studio silk ceramic 11/2" curling iron has the most advanced ceramic coating. The advanced technology, with real silk proteins provides more ceramic content than traditional curling tools, giving you a healthy, long-lasting curl. Silk ceramic, combined with 350 degree high heat and professional performance, creates fast salon results.to help you create a variety of looks you'll also receive 6 bonus limited edition hair elastics along with your curling iron. Create an elegant pony, bun or updo with ease!

Remington T/Studio Silk 1.5" Curling Iron
Laura W.
Laura W.
Spring Hill, FL
I have curl resistant hair and I have spent too much on hair styling tools only to be disappointed, but after using this I can say I get nice curls that hold up in humid weather. Finally, something that works
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
I really like Remington hair products and this curling iron is pretty great! I love the temperature changing and the thick barrel
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
I love that it comes with a glove! I burn myself always without one! I use my frequently even though it's a hassle! Definitely before any heat is added to the hair use protection. Most damaged hair comes from curlers and straighteners being used with no heat protection added to the hair. I love this wand!
Bernadette A.
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
This curling iron does its job! It can heat up to 400 and can turn my limp hair into something fabulous. It comes with a protective glove and some elastic free hair ties! It's easy to use and to store. Additionally, it is easy to pack so you can bring it whenever you travel!
Dalther R.
Dalther R.
Omg.. I love the classic iron with the clip. But this brings it to a whole new level. You can make big curls, tiny curls, waves. Must have one tool styling product.. Its so easy to use too! Wow! Love my remington products. They are super durable and work wonderfully. As well as being super affordable! Never disappointed with any of their curlers or any product for that matter. So i recommend this product so much to all of you..
Adrianna L.
Adrianna L.
San Francisco, CA
The cord on this one is long which is an upside for me. The downside is that I feel like it doesn't keep very hot like I'd need it to. I need a very high 450 degrees to hold a curl on my hair but it seems like this one flutters a bit.
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Love it!! easy to use and it comes with a kit of helpfull things to get your curls on point and in an easy way. the style I get with it is super soft, beachy curls which i love and it adds a lot of volume to my hair.
Olesia P.
Olesia P.
Carrollton, TX
Very useful for big curls, nice kit for long hair, prevent your hair from overheating, I recommend this product! It's affordable and convenient to use
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
I have this and I love it. I have really thick hair and it still works great. It works on short and long hair.
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
When you are in a budget this those the job very affordable but curls are good very workable and affordable