Remington T/Studio Silk 1

Remington T/Studio Silk 1" Curling Iron

BY REMINGTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

1" barrel for tight curls! The t/studio silk ceramic 1" curling iron has the most advanced ceramic coating. The advanced technology, with real silk proteins provides more ceramic content than traditional curling tools, giving you a healthy, long-lasting curl. Silk ceramic, combined with 350 degree high heat and professional perforance, creates fast salon results.to help you create a variety of looks you'll also receive 6 bonus limited edition hair elastics along with your curling iron. Create an elegant pony, bun or updo with ease!

Remington T/Studio Silk 1
Remington T/Studio Silk 1" Curling Iron
Kt L.
Kt L.
I love the classic iron with the clip. But this brings it to a whole new level. You can make big curls, tiny curls, waves. Must have one tool styling product
Angela j.
Angela j.
I use this curling iron on my sister hair, it works really well and gives your hair great definition in styles.
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
This is more of a wave curling . it is for fat that sometimes it is difficult to wrap your hair around. My curls didn't stay as long as I want but it gives your hair amazing volume. I would recommend this curling for natural waves not for bouncing curls.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
Love this curling wand! It works great, and the price is very cheap. Picked this up at Walmart, and I have been very impressed with it. It works very well, and I have not had any issues with it. I liked it so much I purchased it in another size.
Nora C.
Nora C.
I use this iron more as a wand than in the traditional way. I have thicker hair and it keeps its style very well. I use this almost everyday when getting ready for work. I couldn't imagine not having it!
Heather D.
Heather D.
This Curling Iron is a great value for the price you pay for it. It lasts for years, heats evenly, and produces big bouncy curls. It is great for bobs to long hair. It is also great for updos and formal occassions. It stores easily and will make your hair smooth and shiney.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
Pretty standard curling iron for an inexpensive price.  I wouldn't say that I love it or I hate it to be honest.  It's not the best I've used, but then again the price is worth it.
Desera B.
Desera B.
Zanesville, OH
Remington T curling iron is the only curling iron that will curl my hair. I've tried ever brand & tons of hair products. Using this is only have to use a palm size of product & the curls last all night!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Brooklyn , NY
Use this ruling iron to achieve my everyday natural wavy hair! Very affordable I would buy again! Love how easy it is to use
Marcie B.
Marcie B.
Love my remington products. They are super durable and work wonderfully. As well as being super affordable! Never disappointed with any of their curlers or any product for that matter.