BY REMINGTON

Get the latest professional-inspired curls with remington s t/studio silk ceramic oval wand, featuring exclusive silk ceramic technology for healthy long-lasting curls. The wand s unique oval shape combined with 410 high and consistent heat creates trendy, frizz-free waves that last all day. features: -â oval waving wand with silk ceramic technology - 410â f digital salon high heat - digital displays/controls for precise temperature control - includes heat resistant glove for safe and easy styling - 30 second heat up and 60 minute auto shut off - 4 year warranty see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Macey T.
Macey T.
I absolutely love this wand! I own 3 different size wands, and this one is my go to! I have long, thick hair, and this wand stands up to the challenge. It heats up quickly every time. Also liked that they give you a heat protectant glove to use. This makes the best waves, and can be looser or tighter depending on how big of a section you wrap around the wand. Highly recommend this!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
boynton beach, FL
This one has been my go to for about four years now. The oval shape really creates a different kind of curl that actually stays in my hair all day. I have very fine thin hair that is completely straight. I also don't feel like I have a lot of hair on my head so my hair is so sleek that it causes the curls to fall out. This one really has been a holy grail product for me.
Tsahai J.
Tsahai J.
Irvington, NJ
Absolutely love this. Great for wand curls of course, and doesn't use too much heat especially for the naturals out there. My hair is type 4 and it works great. The glove is also a plus. No complaints and would definitely recommend.
Selena F.
Selena F.
This one gives the perfect beach curls that I love and try so hard to achieve but with little effort. It has several settings and is very easy to use. I personally don't use the glove it comes with.
Heather B.
Heather B.
This really helps me get those beach waves for my hair and the glove that comes with it is a life saver for my skin
Essence R.
Essence R.
Poplar Bluff, MO, MO
Does anyone know if this wand is better then the Paris couture wand ?